Small penis humiliation sites?

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have not insulted anyone npllvr. As long as the participants are willing and find it a turn on,then thats just fine. Good Luck.

like2ride7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did not mean to insult anyone. I have a small penis, and it just turns me on. Sorry!

npllvr...Don't apologize to that jerk!
I am into sph too....its harmless and sexy and fun...did I see you on visualizer.net?

npllvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes!
I recognize you from thevisualiser! Thanks for the kind words. It sounds like you and I are on the same page.

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is NOTHING wrong with men who want to enjoy humiliation due to their having a SMALL cock. Its a turn on for them and that is cool.

I have been with four couples where the husband had a small cock and thoroughly enjoyed watching me fuck their wife. I even had them rub their small cock against mine and all of them felt a thrill go through their cock and their very being.

Several had "clean up" duties and enjoyed cleaning us both. Two men enjoy sucking my cock knowing that I will be fucking their wives.

Congratulations on being honest and enjoying being humiliated. IF there are other honest men who want to contact me about having a small cock please do so. I would be glad to chat with ya!

Reactions: Kodibaby

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Okay. I see. I'm just baffled anyone would want to be humilated.

Then again, I've read of men who could only achieve orgasm while masturbating and having someone throw food at them. Or men who like to dress up as babies, wear diapers and get bottle fed.

All kinds of people here in the world. It's interesting, but its just not me.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try RateARod.com - Click the link for Hall of Shame

If you browse the Hall of Fame first and feel inadequate then click the Hall of Shame and you will be grateful for what you have

P

punylilone

what a great thread! after many years of being humiliated by men and women because of my tiny little cock, i discovered that it really turned me on to be made fun of. other guys used to make fun of my little one in the locker room, and every woman i ever dated (usually only once!) let me know that i couldn't satisfy her. i was married to a beautiful girl ( and a size queen!) for seven years who would fuck any guy that asked her, and then tell me all about it. she had alot of big dicked boyfriends, and i loved sticking my little one in after they had stretched her out. i gave up on women, and now enjoy sucking other mens' cocks. i love sucking them hard, and then standing up and holding my little hard-on next to their big one! there's nothing like sucking another man's big thick cock while rubbing my tiny one between my thumb and forefinger. i'm a little dicked loser, and lovin' it!

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know a few SPH sites, and actually have collected a lot of content over the years. Dont want to advertise all the sites here.

Check out my gallery and msg me for details if your interested!