Small penis humiliation (sph)

D

deleted1239215

Hi. Lesser endowed man looking for those bigger to skype and compare dicks with.

I'm docile and like to be teased. I'll most likely agree with whatever you say to me. I love to be outsized!

Hung guys, hmu: skype is andrewjailer

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi There,
I'm a 26 year old Asian Slave, seeking long term Skype master as of the moment. I love cam session with superior white men, love RACEPLAY a lot, Small penis Humiliation and Edging. I prefer those men who love degrading and abusing Asian slave for fun, MIC is a must but CAM is optional if the Masters wants too. I fully EXPOSE myself to Dominant and Good masters - Full body and face.
My stats is im 5'5 , Indonesia but I speak English, 4 inch cock Hard, Shaved and Smooth, I sometimes shave on cam. I'm slim with some baby fats, feminine face.
I prefer WHITE MEN (20 to 50), from USA, CANDA, AUSTRALIA or UK but other Nationality is Welcome, I prefer English speaker.
If your into these kind of KINKY stuff feel free to add me on Skype and lets get to know each other
My id is JONAS.MERIENDA and my email is jonasmerienda@gmail.com (i'm always online)
Other reader may post their Skype id here to know whose the master and the slave.

Fit str8 into sph and worshipping bigger cocks

Snapchat:Collegeswim

Fit str8 into sph and worshipping bigger cocks

Fit str8 into sph and worshipping bigger cocks live

Fit str8 into sph and worshipping bigger cocks live Snapchat:Collegeswim