small penis humiliation

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a psychology student so I got theories about why people like being humiliated but basically I say live and let live. If they enjoy it then fair play.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been asked to humiliate guys with teenie weenies many times before. It's very interesting what happens. When I do my first critique, I never hear from them again. If you ask me, I think that they are really looking for acceptance.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hung_martin, A psych student? You must be kidding! This happens to be the only time you have posted,something, that is reasonable in it's entirety!
You are the same guy who said; "most women don't mind being called a cunt". To viking 1, I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, I understand that you don't "get it". It's a fetish, the same as liking womens feet or shoes or leather gear, the list is endless!
Trevor, sometimes guys are just beginning to get into a fetish or they usually have a very specific way in which, they want you to humiliate them. You have to ask them. I don't think you were doing it wrong, but maybe you didn't have enuff' info to go on.
These guys want to be accepted by their peers, same as all of us do, they're no different!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it comes down to the fact that any woman worth her salt isn't particularly bothered about the guy's size - unless it's the size of his wallet that's at stake. She's far more likely to be interested in him as a person and what he has to offer - not how small or large his dick happens to be.

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hung_martin, A psych student? You must be kidding! This happens to be the only time you have posted,something, that is reasonable in it's entirety!
You are the same guy who said; "most women don't mind being called a cunt".
No, I didn't. If you're gonna be so high and mighty, you may as well read what I actually wrote.

smallnj

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in all aspects of my life I have self confidence. I am a business owner and am not bragging but very successful. ihave confidence in the bedroom as well and am married to a women who i think is very satisfied sexually. I also am curious why i like small penis humiliation and the best reason i can come up with is that since i am in control of my life all day this is a way of letting go of control. i am definately not looking for acceptance, and i know i am small for this board but not that small compared to the real world at 5 x 4.75. i guess its just like some of the other weird stuff that people are into.

SCbi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well...is the glass half full or half empty?
take their lack of interest in participating in your humiliation as the ultimate humiliation.....your not even big enough to warrant them humiliating you!?
hey...not my bag but thought I would try to brighten...or darken your mood about it.....hummm I think I have confused myself with this one.....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are the same guy who said; "most women don't mind being called a cunt". To viking 1, I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, I understand that you don't "get it". It's a fetish, the same as liking womens feet or shoes or leather gear, the list is endless!
Trevor, sometimes guys are just beginning to get into a fetish or they usually have a very specific way in which, they want you to humiliate them. You have to ask them. I don't think you were doing it wrong, but maybe you didn't have enuff' info to go on.
These guys want to be accepted by their peers, same as all of us do, they're no different!
Cigarbabe:saevil:
Cigarbabe, you might as well save your breath (or your typing fingers.) They just don't get it when it comes to fetishes or role-playing.

Trevor3, when someone is into SPH, they are not asking you to be cruel to them. It is a whole role-playing issue. It is not about you just saying demeaning things to them. As with many fetishes, you have to know what you are doing.

Smallnj, you beat me to the punch. In the majority of power-play role playing, the participants generally choose roles which are contrasted with their normal, everyday life. Most of the clients of a professional dominatrix are men who are in high-stress, in-charge, decision making professions. In their leisure time, they want a chance to let someone else make the decisions and take charge.

Cigarbabe, you and I have much more in common than you may know. I'm not into SPH, but we have several other interests that we share. I want to get to know you better. I'll eventually send you some photos of my basement "play space."

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to explore my fetishistic potential.

I completely understand the role play psychology which is why I don't accept the presumption from some guys that the ladies here will be a fruitful feeding gorund for their fetish. A liking/preference for larger cocks has no greater correlation to SPH than prefering wholemeal to rye.

Isn't it about whether you are into role play? and if you are and you play that role well, you could equally pretend to be the mother of all size queens.

Am I missing something?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that's exactly right, LP.

I imagine guys into this come here because the whole idea of a female size queen magnifies the feelings of "inadequacy" that they sexualize.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG your dick is disgusting, I haven't seen anything like it since the last time I visited the zoo. Are you half man half donkey? You're neither use nor ornament to a proper woman, any girlfriend you'd have would spend half her time outside grazing.
Probably something like that Lord Pendragon :)

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about big dick humiliation but some guys like big dick objectification - so the only worthwhile thing about them is their big dick - and that's another take on the same thing, I think.

I know a gay guy like that and he's very peculiar, but horses for courses.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
why is it so hard to find a women who is into small penis humiliation?

Because most males in this world are averages they are not into be humiliated and women still choose males as parteners whom they admire, are proud of, etc etc this humiliation situation is foreigner to most women just because men are proud of their manhood and so does she as it gives pleasures and babies to the ones making families at some point, putting his manhood down is to put herself down, we can fight with our man but we will defend him with tooth and nails before anyone!...:biggrin1: to hit it even lightly is a cowardice that may happens during heated verbal fights, and its not may even true and may dealing only with performance not the penis, but some may choose to beat where it well known hurt most, to a man.

Its a no/no dirty tactics - both ways...but many times we may hurt the ones we love the most...:rolleyes:

Ps: I do make distictions of role play done once in a while and a life style, for sure. Well, same role play its really boring path to me. :biggrin1:

smallnj

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i tried what mikey said when my wife was giving me a handjob the other day. i asked her if she would say that it was small while she was doing it. she seemed a little weird at first but then said isnt the little thing cute and i came really quick after that. we havent talked about it since then but i will bring it up agian soon. i know it doesnt sound like it but this is a big step for me.

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i find this kinda hot, personally if a girl says she likes em bigger then mine, i pop wood so fast lol

Ladynsniffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like small penis humiliation. I find it very arousing which may sound strange to a lot of you. Luckily, my wife indulges me very often. But, it did take a while for her to get comfortable with it. In my case, my penis measures 4 inches erect along with very small testicles. I do compensate with a very talented tongue, successful career, etc.. But, the fact of the matter is that most women find a 4 incher less than appealing visually and physically (just a little less than average girth).
My wife cuckolds me regularly. We both wanted this lifestyle when we got together and it works for us. She is an admitted size queen and recently she's been fucking a very well endowed guy. He's uncut, about 8.5 inches and thick as a red bull can. When he fucks her she has fantastic orgasms...just from fucking. Which is why SPH works so well for us. It is our way of having sex while she's fucking another man.
Most women (IMHO) will not engage in SPH with a man directly (although women will talk among themselves). A woman could never know how a man might react to it. But, if a small dicked guy is in a relationship and turns on to SPH, I think a woman could become comfortable with it (as is the case with my wife).

sniffer

Reactions: deleted18464931

rdcsa1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like to find a woman interested in small penis humiliation also. I'm 6'3 210 and right around 5". Any women interested in this subject?