Small penis humiliation

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
very cute. smalldicks unite! but know ur place is to always defer to guys with big shafts, low-hanging hairy balls and big bushes.
rather be fucked by a small dick that knows how to fuck and fill my ass with hot spunk than a big dick and idea how to fuck other than to penetrate

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yep and I don't agree with it

Don't agree with it? It's not an opinion or theory. It's a kink. And all you're doing is crashing a party.

I'm not a big fan of it myself, but why not let folks have their fun, if it's not harming anyone?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chrisrobin, i'd like to fill your butt crack with hot spunk from my big dick that stings u down to ur ass hairs and then give u a facial that makes u rub ur eyes for days.
mm, now that's a promise I wouldn't miss out on, but do you mean just squirting down my butt crack and over my face but not mounting my tight ass and filling it with your huge cock? and yep. love to have my ass pounded so I could feel the effects for a week, so, any time baby

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yep and I don't agree with it
Nor do I. I don't understand how humiliation and sex go together. Sex in my mind should be mutually affirming and pleasurable. I don't get the humiliation as sexual gratification thing.

Reactions: hardrockdriller82

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nor do I. I don't understand how humiliation and sex go together. Sex in my mind should be mutually affirming and pleasurable. I don't get the humiliation as sexual gratification thing.

Practiced within the context of sexual dominance / submission roles (and that's more than just one being top and one being bottom), it makes more sense. The receiver gets off on SPH as much as the giver of SPH does. And as someone said before, it's a kink. Just because it's not YOUR kink, doesn't make it worthwhile for those that do enjoy it. I personally don't get the appeal of scat myself, but hey, if it's some other couple's thing, then I'm not going to tell them that they shouldn't do it if they both agree to it.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Practiced within the context of sexual dominance / submission roles (and that's more than just one being top and one being bottom), it makes more sense. The receiver gets off on SPH as much as the giver of SPH does. And as someone said before, it's a kink. Just because it's not YOUR kink, doesn't make it worthwhile for those that do enjoy it. I personally don't get the appeal of scat myself, but hey, if it's some other couple's thing, then I'm not going to tell them that they shouldn't do it if they both agree to it.
Fair enough

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love SPH. And yea, it can be hard to find. First finding someone big enough. Then finding someone who mutually enjoys humiliation play. Most guys are afraid to be "mean" but if it turns me on then it's not mean in my book. Love comparing size with a big one. Referencing big cocks as "real men" even had bi guys that enjoyed calling my dick a clit, ass a pussy, etc. I also get into gay cuckolding since my bf is vers and loves to bottom, but usually tops cuz my dick doesn't cut it for him. Would love to see him sit on a big one.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a skinny, nerdy, underdeveloped kid in school. A very late bloomer. Back in those days boys were required to take showers after gym class. I got teased and tormented endlessly for having such a small penis and not having any pubic hair or other masculine traits. It bothered me at the time. But now that I'm an older guy I think back and realize that those experiences more or less imprinted upon me a desire to be humiliated and even abused, in a sense, for my small cock. I fantasize about it often. Being with a very muscular guy with a big penis who would make fun of me for being so small and so pathetic. Force me to do things that would be humiliating. I think I would enjoy it and even get off on it.