Small penis humiliation

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was a skinny, nerdy, underdeveloped kid in school. A very late bloomer. Back in those days boys were required to take showers after gym class. I got teased and tormented endlessly for having such a small penis and not having any pubic hair or other masculine traits. It bothered me at the time. But now that I'm an older guy I think back and realize that those experiences more or less imprinted upon me a desire to be humiliated and even abused, in a sense, for my small cock. I fantasize about it often. Being with a very muscular guy with a big penis who would make fun of me for being so small and so pathetic. Force me to do things that would be humiliating. I think I would enjoy it and even get off on it.

I went through the same thing, finally my cock grew to an average size and I had become a bit of a tough guy in my little town. However, I still felt the need to humiliate myself, wearing panties while j/o helped. Most if not all guys that I have been with were larger than me by a good inch at least and I loved their big cocks. I prefer to sub.

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was always the smallest guy in the group but I would strip off in the locker room and endure the jokes about my little boy pee pee. Getting pounded by a real man dick makes the SPH worthwhile. I know I'm just good for serving real men with my hole cause I won't satisfy them with my little dicker.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was always the smallest guy in the group but I would strip off in the locker room and endure the jokes about my little boy pee pee. Getting pounded by a real man dick makes the SPH worthwhile. I know I'm just good for serving real men with my hole cause I won't satisfy them with my little dicker.

My mentality exactly. My little dick is less likely to be able to please someone but my ass is super tight and my oral skills are too notch. Small dick born to worship and please big man cocks and I get pleasure from it in return ;)

D

deleted518773

My mentality exactly. My little dick is less likely to be able to please someone but my ass is super tight and my oral skills are too notch. Small dick born to worship and please big man cocks and I get pleasure from it in return ;)
Haha nice cucking is always a good option as well haha

rjmoody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely, and really they deserve it. After putting up with small dicked guys like us they have to be dick starved LOL
My husband is cucking me heavily. I am a bottom and he thinks my dick is pathetic. I am also 10 years older than him. He is going for, and getting, under 25 twink and muscle with his amazing dick. They get it once and are addicted. It's worse than coke. One is now a full time boyfriend. He is 24, muscular, hung, gorgeous and he is an alpha dom bottom. He made me blow him and when I swallowed, he said, "I own you now, bitch." I said, "Yes sir, you do."

The others are equally hot, but more twinkie type. All with hot asses. I have met two of them. They look down on me and want to take my husband. The bf moves in next month. They have to knock him off first. He does not want to replace me, but keep me as their pet.

Bottom line is that you cannot stop big dick from doing what it was made to do, and that is fuck. I realized that after 10 years of marriage and told him he should be free to pleasure his gift and use it to please other men. He took me up on it.

I know my place, I am inferior, and I serve superior men, the hung tops and the young, beautiful bottoms my husband wants. Let them enjoy.

We communicate constantly and we are both (soon to be three) all happy. I am owned. It is my place and nature finally put me there.

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My brother in law is handsomely hung and I like to show my dicklet off to my sister in law. She'll tell me how pathetic I am and how I can never satisfy any one. Then she tells my brother in law to fuck my wife so she can have some satisfaction. I love it.

BritRob

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years I have come to realize just how small my dick really is--I have not been with anyone smaller, and was told a few years ago I was the smallest he had seen. He clearly got off on it.

I am a total sub bottom, and a lot of tops love the comparison. How may of you guys like to compare to a small dick sub during sex?

kik psmslt
I don't compare if the guys confident in himself then that's the turn on for me

Reactions: lttle1
D

deleted1046538

[photo="medium"]1066926[/photo] [photo="medium"]1104161[/photo] [photo="medium"]1104161[/photo]
Looks like I might be a little bit bigger then you Cumdump lmao
damn man nice abs! n shit those thighs r so thick. pillars!