small penis humiliation

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone here enjoy small penis humiliation! I am 4.5 inches and happy with what i have been given but I love being humiliated about its size! I am not a shrink and do not know why I enjoy this or care! I fantasize about being stripped infront of a younger couple or group of girls/hung guys and they laugh at me and tease me, showing me what I'll never have i.e. A big cock or a fit sexy girl! They humiliate me and make me do things to embarress myself possibly forcing me to 'enjoy' a large cock or clean up after they have had sex! I am often on webcam and if you want to enjoy this with me and/or possibly meet or just swop pictures or request pictures get in touch humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there are other guys on this site that like that, believe it or not. I'm sure you can find other threads if you search in posts. I don't mind it, but isn't there a small penis support group about - that makes more sense?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]No!!! Its a support group![/size]
There is no small penis support site because they are too small to require support. :rolleyes:

Most of the men here need 2 hands to jerk-off. If you only need two fingers to masturbate you don't need assistance from anyone else, as there wouldn't be room for them hahaha :lmao: LOL It would be like putting a flying buttress on a ranch house.:biggrin1::tongue:

xpac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they should have small penis support site or v build our own team, humiliateme73...dats cool.......