Small Penis Humliation

steelshaft

1st Like
Media
True Story:

I meet alot of women on the internet chat rooms. The first time a realized I was into SMH was when I believed a woman I was sleeping with from there with was cheating on me. First a visual of her: 33 yrs, 5'6", 140, curvy body, "C" cup, shaved pussy, shorter dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, fucked like an animal.

I logged onto the chat room in a different name when I knew she was on and talked with her. Sure enough, she said she had been seeing one guy and just started sleeping with another one the night before. Of course, I asked, how were they in bed. She said, the first guy was okay, but the new guy was absolutely amazing. She said that she could not believe the size of his cock when she first saw it. She said when she held it she thought it was fake. Now at first, I thought I would be jealous. But I didnt have much feelings for the women, it was mostly a sexual relationship. Strangely enough, I found this erotic. Her with a man much larger than me... I dug for details. She continued that she loved the sight of it and she couldnt get her mouth halfway down it (she could take me all in no prob!). She went on saying that it took a half hour just for him to fit it all in without hurting and that he would "bottom out" in her (something I never have done!). She said that she was sore and streched from the night before. I thought this was hot.

I called her up and asked if I could come over. She said she was tired, but I convinced her. When I got over, I could tell from her looks that she had been pounded all night long. She looked worn and was not to horny as she usually was. We eventually got upstairs and slowly but surely, naked. When I took my boxers off, she did not seem quite interested or impressed. She gave it a quick glance. I started kissing her and getting her worked up. It was really hot for me to know that she had been torn and streched by a man much larger. Finally, I took her panties off and slide my cock inside of her balls deep. She really did feel streched out. It felt like a large cavern in there. I thrusted away and I could tell she was a little withdrawn. She was for sure thinking about the huge one she had the night before. For some SPH, I asked her when I was thrusting if I was going too deep. She chuckled and said I dont think you have to worry about that honey... Then I asked her if I was close to "bottoming out", and she said not really. Then I asked well how much further, and she said at least a few inches honey. With that I exploded inside of her.

I continued this routine for a few months - getting off on a women who was getting at least a few inches longer than me at the same time.

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very sexy story, would like to read more like that, cos I was "gifted" to experience a quite similar problem

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would dump her long time... but anyways,, I don't enjoy the same interest that you do :)

have fun, but at the end those women wont make you happy.

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
I get my kicks by being used and abused! I am not well endowed and enjoy being humiliated about this by couples, girls and fit hung guys! I have a webcam and enjoy being a cam slave with few limits and also enjoy picture swops and can do requests! I may be able to meet the right people in person to be used/abused and humiliated properly! Add me or email me with your details humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk