Small Penis leads to violent attack

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is so sad. The guy was being bullied. Nobody deserves to be made fun of. He should have just sued and got paid because that was sexual harrassment

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone think that he doesn't have the right to kick the shit out of that guy?

I don't think he does.
Certainly, his tormentor was an asshole who deserved some kind of punishment but beating him with a police baton?
No.
And the story said that is was coworkers (pleural) that made fun of him

I knew those new scanners were trouble.

So true.
And this is before they are being used on the public.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
evidently it is possible:

"...American commentators and politicians, riled by the recent failure to stop terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab from boarding a Northwest Airlines flight bound for Detroit, have raised calls for “Israelification” of American airports and the adoption of the security model used at Israel’s Ben Gurion International Airport. ...

The multi-layer system begins outside Israel’s biggest port of entry — Ben Gurion airport. Cars approaching the terminal are stopped by guards and asked one or two questions, usually about where they are coming from or what is the purpose of their visit. A nervous response, or one revealing an Arab accent, could trigger further scrutiny even before entering the airport. ..."

Israel?s Airport Security, Object Of Envy, Is Hard To Emulate Here ? Forward.com

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! I don't think he had the right to get violent, but he was being sexually harassed at work and something should have been done about that. That's a hostile work environment.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Makes sense since Israel is a cause of Islamic terrorism.

"...American commentators and politicians, riled by the recent failure to stop terrorist Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab from boarding a Northwest Airlines flight bound for Detroit, have raised calls for “Israelification” of American airports and the adoption of the security model used at Israel’s Ben Gurion International Airport. ...

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think he does.
Certainly, his tormentor was an asshole who deserved some kind of punishment but beating him with a police baton?
No.
And the story said that is was coworkers (pleural) that made fun of him

So true.
And this is before they are being used on the public.

Unfortunately his coworkers were like sheep and went along with the harassment. Too bad that none had the guts to speak up and stop it. I can think of several times when I did speak up to stop unacceptable gossip or teasing and experienced no problems as a result. Usually it takes only one person with guts to stop that sort of thing.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unfortunately his coworkers were like sheep and went along with the harassment. Too bad that none had the guts to speak up and stop it. I can think of several times when I did speak up to stop unacceptable gossip or teasing and experienced no problems as a result. Usually it takes only one person with guts to stop that sort of thing.
Yes, it sounds like a case of herd behavior. The individuals in the group normally wouldn't have the guts to tease him, but once the group starts up, it is too easy to get caught up in and difficult to turn against the herd. I can hear it now. "I guess ..... must have a little one too!"

If they re-scanned everyone, they would find that the ones leading the teasing had small pee-pees as well.