Small Penis Pros?

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay I got this thread off another adult forum. And I know THIS forum is about large cocks and why they are so good etc etc, but why not think outside the box for awhile and lets discuss the benefits to having a not so big penis.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a short cock you can grind pubes which can be highly desirable for some women.

With a small cock you can fuck as hard as you want and not have to worry as much about ripping up a pussy or an ass.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You won't have to worry about women becoming obsessed with the mega orgasms from a large cock so they won't be banging down your door all the time. So I guess less stalking and door repair charges.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay I got this thread off another adult forum. And I know THIS forum is about large cocks and why they are so good etc etc, but why not think outside the box for awhile and lets discuss the benefits to having a not so big penis.

You never have to worry that a woman only likes you for your big cock.
You never have to worry that the condom will be too tight or too short.
You don't have to worry about her being to sore to fuck the next day.

njqt466 is now ROTFLMAO!

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm pros haha

Let me see....

1) If you have a woody in public no one will notice
2) You dont need lube it to "get it in"
3) BVDs are comfortable
4) Easy to put in poop shoot
5) Partner never gags
6) Can be really hard because it requres less blood to fill it
7) No one will nickname you donkey
8) Girls won't use you for your large dong
9) You may not have as many sexual partners because if confidence issues therefore maybe less STDs, maybe less sexual related problems
10) Maybe you will be less shallow?
11) You may focus on other aspects of life because you life isnt based on your penis size because you can't really change it and you just accept it.
12) You start threads like this :p to find some benefits of having a small one, but come to the conclusion that there are no real benefits until you stop focusing on your penis size and get on with your life.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmm pros haha

Let me see....

2) You dont need lube it to "get it in"
3) BVDs are comfortable
4) Easy to put in poop shoot
5) Partner never gags
7) No one will nickname you donkey
8) Girls won't use you for your large dong
9) You may not have as many sexual partners because if confidence issues therefore maybe less STDs, maybe less sexual related problems
10) Maybe you will be less shallow?
11) You may focus on other aspects of life because you life isnt based on your penis size because you can't really change it and you just accept it.
12) You start threads like this :p to find some benefits of having a small one, but come to the conclusion that there are no real benefits until you stop focusing on your penis size and get on with your life.

I didnt post my question because I'm insecure about myself. Like I said I read this on another forum and thought it would be interesting to be posted here, since everyone is all about the big cock here...why not think outside the box? This is not aimed towards me nor anyone else in particular...I just thought it would be fun to see how everyone thinks.

Wordsworth

Just Browsing
Media
hmm pros haha

Let me see....

These two are (from personal experience) quite nice. I love having extremely hard erections quickly and with little effort involved. Doesn't much to fill 4" x 4.5" really.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think small guys see very many pros about being smaller. I am thinner than average but average length.

Pros about being my size?

*I am easier to suck and to deep throat
*I can easily put it in with little preperation by the woman
*I would be a good size for anal (but I have yet to have a partner who would even want to try it, so what good is that!)

That's all I can think of. But no matter what the pros are, they are offset by the fact that being thin makes it substandard for a cock's intended purpose... fucking.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big or small, it all comes down to the same thing...ENJOYMENT !

An orgasm by a large cock is the same as an orgasm by a small cock.

In a world of "Bigger is Better", let well enough alone and just enjoy !!

My "average dick" has gone places larger dicks have not, so therefore I consider myself fortunate.

Knowing how to use it for the satisfaction of both parties is all it's about.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally prefer smaller penises in my partners, but admit to being in the minority here and elsewhere.

Aside from getting a kind of electric charge in seeing/handling one, I much prefer sucking on a smaller dick.

And smaller guys are ever so grateful for the attention.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a member of the small penis club, I have found no real posotive side to it.

You don't look small, and appear to be at least average in your pictures.

I can't think of any small penis pros. Notice I said small, not average.
Average may have some advantages as compared to huge ones. Average and small are two different things, even if some of us don't think so...

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a small penis is not a bad thing at all. guys with big ones have to worry about stares/dirty looks. since the vagina is only 3-5 inches deep anything past 5 inches is too much. anything bigger than 7 will look obscene.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm biased but my penis doesn't look obscene :tongue: It's kinda cute.

As for this thread. Should I take small to mean merely average or to mean below average?

I'll go with average.

* You are genetically similar to the vast population and won't be picked on or pointed out for being different (at least in the size regard)

* You can fuck someone as hard as you want and not have to worry about depth etc. And you're more likely to be accepted in the bum hole.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a small penis is not a bad thing at all. guys with big ones have to worry about stares/dirty looks. since the vagina is only 3-5 inches deep anything past 5 inches is too much. anything bigger than 7 will look obscene.

A few stares, dirty looks, and a little obscenity never hurt!:tongue:

Anyway, it's good to hear from a lady who isn't a "size queen".:smile:

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While on balance I hate being small, there are a few benefits. In my experience, being small has been great for oral sex and I've heard it can be good for anal sex (but not for me). It's also easy to buy clothes since my penis doesn't get in the way...

Finally! A thread where I'm an expert!

:party::fest30::party:

Advantages of the Smaller Penis​

• It doesn't matter what underwear you buy
  • It doesn't matter even if you wear underwear
  • It is easy to hide erections
  • Your partner can fellate the entire penis easily
  • It is easier to get anal sex
  • You can thrust with abandon
  • The vagina needs less foreplay to accept the penis
  • You have to learn better techniques to be good in bed
  • If your time machine breaks down in Classical Greece you would be assumed to have a more civilized and refined nature and enjoy sexual favor
  • Brain power is increased by requiring you to learn devastatingly witty comebacks to insults about your size
  • Withstanding mockery builds character
  • Friends don't give you snide nicknames like, "donkey dick," or, "pony boy."
  • Your brothers and friends don't see you as sexual competition
    addendum:
  • A shorter penis used properly can give the most intense ograsms during gay intercourse fairly causing your partner to beg you to stop from the intense pleasure and then shoot over his head where he only dribbled before :wink:.

Disadvantages of the Smaller Penis​

• It is easy to hide erections even from someone you'd like to notice
  • Your partner may be inclined upon first viewing to remark, "Isn't that cute!,""Well THAT'S different," or, "Don't worry, it's you I like."
  • Gay partners will assume you're a bottom
  • Deep throating is impossible
  • When thrusting with abandon in the vagina or anus it's very easy to slip out and slam the penis into the pubic bone or the perineum.
  • It is easier for the penis to strike rather than slide past the cervix from oblique angles.
  • If your time machine breaks down in a civilization other than Classical Greece you would be assumed to be weak and less of a man
  • Finding condoms that fit is very difficult and one is inclined to mail order the euphemistically labeled, "snugger fit," condoms in bulk praying that Condomania's staff are discrete, no one you know works for them, and their web site doesn't get hacked
  • You do not leave a box of snugger fit condoms on the nightstand
  • It can take quite a bit of tugging and pulling to get the penis to clear your pants just to pee
  • Two-handed masturbation is impossible
  • A sports career in swimming or diving is out of the question
  • It takes a certain amount of fortitude to see 12 year old boys, not to mention adult men, with flaccid penises larger than yours is erect
  • You learn to laugh on cue and smile when junior horrifies his dad in the sauna by pointing at your penis and declaring to all present, "His penis is just like mine!"
  • You get used to your brother, best friends, saying, "It's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it. I'm sure you'll find some wonderful girl who will love you for you."
  • You have to work out harder to be bigger and more threatening than the assholes who will otherwise tease you mercilessly your entire school career
  • You have to think quickly to make witty comebacks to remarks like, "micro dick," "puny boy," "clit with balls," and other similar epithets
  • Much time is spent in puberty what went wrong, convincing yourself you're just a late bloomer, and how to fix it
  • You will never trigger cul-de-sac vaginal orgasms
  • Mirrors can be humiliating experiences
  • You pray your roommate is cool and if he isn't, you have to be careful never to let him see what you've got
  • You pray your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend has enough class to keep their mouth shut no matter how angry or upset they are with you
  • Nudity is never a liberating experience
  • Much money and time is spent on trying to make the penis larger
  • You scan ads, articles, and websites searching for ways to make yourself large enough to even be considered average
  • Six inches is a dream, not a norm
  • Gain just a little weight and the penis will hide in the pubic fat pad, occasionally disappearing completely
  • When people talk about being hung you wonder what it's like to hang at all
  • Large balls just make the penis seem even smaller
  • Doctors ask in all seriousness if you're able to get and maintain an erection capable of penetration
  • Your dad takes you to an urologist to, "make sure everything's OK," and then you overhear him telling your older brother in no uncertain terms that he is never to tease you for being smaller than the other boys
  • You come to resent circumcision easily for robbing you of even that little bit more of penis
  • If you're circumcised it's easy for pubic hairs to become trapped in the foreskin remnant causing discomfort
  • It's not infrequent to wonder what horrible thing you did in your past life to deserve a small penis and hope it was worth it
  • Forget having a nice bulge even when you want one
  • While some lovers have no class and will turn you down the instant they discover you're small, the rejection still stings for quite a long time to come
  • "Size doesn't matter," comments are so laughably untrue that they feel patronizing
  • You will never enjoy long, slow stroking penetrative sex
  • You have to learn to pretend you're bigger than you are when your friends talk about penis size and pray that anyone of them who knows the truth will keep your secret
  • There comes a realization that no matter how smart, good-looking, well-built, or capable in bed you are, you're still compensating for a small penis and that can be emotionally difficult to handle
  • You find yourself at Measurection frequently looking to vent your frustrations
  • You find yourself at Thunder's Place learning everything you can about PE because you've finally discovered the one thing that may actually work. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • You find yourself at LPSG to see if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and feel lousy when you discover that it really is. This is mitigated somewhat by all the genuinely nice, friendly, and helpful people you find there, but you also realize that no matter how much you hoped there wouldn't be, there really are quite a lot of very hot, smart, confident men out there with big dicks who are getting laid a lot more than you are.

Have I forgotten anything?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally! A thread where I'm an expert!

Have I forgotten anything?

There seems to be a disproportionate number of disadvantages on your list. Let's even it out some:

Advantages-

There are guys who actually enjoy having sex with men with smaller dicks and seek them out.

Guys who don't like pain actually can enjoy anal with a guy with a smaller dick.

Sex is not your boring genital centric focused activity it is with a guy with a monster cock.

Smaller guys maintain longer and harder erections. What good is a big dick that's always limp.

Smaller guys don't have to worry about frostbite while skiing.

Jason, if your dick brings you physical pleasure, then it is a good dick regardless of size. Pleasure away. If most people are like me dick size doesn't determine who they sleep with.