small penis size....women's opinion needed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by minimax, Apr 28, 2010.

1. minimax

minimax New Member

[COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]I'd like to ask you some question in order to have an honest answer from women

My penis size is 1 1/2 inches soft and 3 1/2 inches hard.
    what do you really think about it? have you ever seen a man the same size as me? if yes how did you react? have you ever had sex with a man the same size as me? if yes how was sex? what would you do if pulling down a man pants you find he has a penis the same size as me? do you look at men’s bulges when your on the beach or at the swimming pool? Please be honest
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    How thick is it?

And the size of you penis wont matter as much if you are able to give mind blowing head and have a good knowledge of foreplay.

3. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

There are the answers.....brutally honest:tongue:

4. chubsF

chubsF New Member

Albums:
    [COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]what do you really think about it? - soft, i was more curious than anything since it was seeing my first smaller penis

have you ever seen a man the same size as me? if yes how did you react? yes, he was hard and we started to have sex as I would with any other guy

have you ever had sex with a man the same size as me? if yes how was sex? yes, and it was alright, he could have been much better if he wasn't a greedy lover. His penis itself did little for me but if he gave me oral in addition to all of our foreplay before hand, it would have improved my experience

what would you do if pulling down a man pants you find he has a penis the same size as me? same as with him, fuck him

do you look at men’s bulges when your on the beach or at the swimming pool? yes, all the time. Love watching guys readjust themselves as soon as they get out of the pool and their suit is clinging to them. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

5. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Lol "minimax"

Classic name.

6. B_FatMushroomHead

Don't mind tasha, now that she has taken the fat mushroom head, nothing else will do.

She just loves the baby arm holding an apple. :p

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Oh I'll be honest. I 'll bet you are into SPH.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Another SPH'er trying to mask his intentions. Rookie mistake!

9. minimax

minimax New Member

Well I'm just asking for honest answers is't it the right place? I'm not into SPH I'm just curious about what women could really think

#9 minimax, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You are new here, but you will notice that all the small penis humiation lovers always give away their intentions with their screen name:

Tinydick
    Babydick
    LessThan4
    Microdick
    IamSmall

I wrote a good post on this a while back because sometimes the ladies get unindated with these sort of long drawn out 80 question manipulation letters.

http://www.lpsg.org/133874-no.html

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Since I hate being told what to do in this kind of context, I will not be looking at your album. Ever.

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I love that whole "Im not here to get attention for having a small dick.......but look at my photo album"

I've seen it all now.

13. minimax

minimax New Member

lol well I'm sorry about it well my nickname is minimax because my name is Maxim and my surame is Mini****iere I'm of french origin....it could have been Maxmini or Maxiere minimax just sounded good.
    Anyway I didn't ask to humiliate me I just asked for an honest opinion that's all

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I wouldn't go onto a big tit website with 32AA's and ask the guys if my tits were big enough for them, would they enjoy titfucking me, etc. So when they come here with tiny dicks and say they aren't here to get attention, especially when they made their first post about seconds after creating a small dick album....I was born on a Tuesday but i wasn't born yesterday.

And an honest opinion on a small dick at a big dick website isn't going to be filled with good opinions and you know that....so technically you wanted humiliation. You can't really be here with a 1.5 inch dick asking for compliments on it- are you?

Either you want people to lie to you and tell you it's just grand or you wanted people to tell you the truth about it for a reason. I highly doubt you came here so you could feel fantastic about it.

#14 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  15. B_FatMushroomHead

Your smileys need to lay off the cheeseburgers, they have triple and quintuple chins.

16. minimax

minimax New Member

I really did't watt to hurt or offend anyone I'm sorry about it I just asked for an opinion....I've asked for it even in other forum where small penis are appreciated, I think it would have been nice to have answers to women who could have a different point of view. Answering a question not necessarly mean humiliate someone.
    Anyway I'm sorry about having post my questions I hope I haven't offended you I hope you could forgive me

17. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

have a small penis is not something that needs forgiveness.

OTOH being this degree of stupid as all get out is something that is beyond all forgiveness.

Two Words:

SEARCH!!! FUNCTION!!!

18. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where is ManlyBanisters when you need her:"
    "Your penis size is NOT a F!@#$$% womens issue!!|"
    Previous posters are right: This is a big cock website. So presumably, the women on here are into big dicks. So they will make disparaging comments on small cocks.

#18 petergroot, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  19. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Don't beat yourself up about the reaction here Max. As you go up the size queen ladder, you will obviously find less and less accommodation for the smaller penis.

I know women who would be perfectly happy with your cock and some that wouldn't be happy if it was three times bigger.

20. B_FatMushroomHead

Hahahah "Minimax" is killing me.

Draft saved Draft deleted