Small penis support group

micro: Is there a brother site , "the Small penis support group", something like this? I think that might be a better site for me to participate in. In many ways the less endowed man might have more to work on emotionally.

Reactions: diver6

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Have a look at http://www.canadacraig.com

Craig says he's about 5 1/4" long, claims that's about average, and invites other average (or smaller) guys to his message board for discussions much like you'll find on LPSG (but from the smaller guy's perspective).

He's a very nice guy and has done a lot of work on his site (and on some Yahoo groups).

Pecker

(Whenever I feel blue I start breathing again.)

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think there are plenty of sites out there for men to work on their emotional issues about their smaller size, what I want to know is where is the site for women who want some of those men?

There are a few small guys around here. ;)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What exactly would be considered "small"? Sometimes it is all relevant to who you are comparing yourself to.

Consult the LifeStyles Condoms size chart (pretty generally considered perhaps the most definitive word on this highly uncertain, debatable subject). It's easily found on www.mraverage.com, along with other relevant information. :wink:

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[P.S. to my Link 11:]

However, Condomania (.com) claims that it has "the most comprehensive database of penis sizes on the planet," garnered (through its Theyfit measuring kit for ordering custom-sized condoms) from 27,000+ men in 76 countries, but that it "has just now begun to analyze this incredible cache of data." Apparently the only information released so far is [1] the rankings by size of 50 states and twenty cities (overall averages; not broken down by individuals), and [2] that 50% of all penises measure between 5" and 6", with 25% below 5" and 25% above 6". ~~~ Stay tuned--when/if Condomania publishes detailed charts, they will doubtless be the most definitive yet.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have a look at Craig's Page

Craig says he's about 5 1/4" long, claims that's about average, and invites other average (or smaller) guys to his message board for discussions much like you'll find on LPSG (but from the smaller guy's perspective).

He's a very nice guy and has done a lot of work on his site (and on some Yahoo groups).

Pecker

(Whenever I feel blue I start breathing again.)
MSN used to have 1, it was interesting and really had men that were small in the penis dept. including buttons, many were in the under 4 range. MSN scrapped their adult groups and I think eventually all theiir groups, many went the Yahoo and there were a few that hit Multi.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bet you are right, not enough women to support it.

There are a few women that if presented with two options: get penetrated by a huge dick or a tiny dick they would pick the later. They are called lesbians and thusly not be inclined to visit the page/site.

Evey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
under 5.5 is small

Well, I can't speak for the other guys here, but I'm about 4" fully erect.

WebMD and Kinsey put the average penis size at 5 - 6 inches. Your 4 inches is smaller than average... by 1 inch.

They also put the stats for female orgasm at 25% for vaginal penetration and 83% for oral stimulation.

Is it possible you should be giving more consideration to your tongue than your dick?