Small penis support group

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a vastly superior site. Did check out other sites provided. Very thankful for the leads. The only one that allows conversation / feedback / ideas is sparsely used. That site would be fun for a small endowed guy that is gay though. People very, very nice there but only ones I got to chat with were gay guys (which was fine but I would enjoy chatting to other hetero guys sometimes).

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is it possible you should be giving more consideration to your tongue than your dick?

heh. believe me, i've spent much time working with my fingers and tongue in order to compensate. this is a small-size thread, so i posted my size ;)

Reactions: amazzzed2

smallermale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a vastly superior site. Did check out other sites provided. Very thankful for the leads. The only one that allows conversation / feedback / ideas is sparsely used. That site would be fun for a small endowed guy that is gay though. People very, very nice there but only ones I got to chat with were gay guys (which was fine but I would enjoy chatting to other hetero guys sometimes).
I agree with you. It would be nice to chat with some smaller guys that are not gay, are at least mostly str8 lol

Proppie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear Prudence,
I'm a single guy in my late 20s with a steady job and lots of good boyfriend qualities. I'm at the point in my life where I'd like to settle down and maybe start a family. The problem is that I have had a horrible time with women, and it pretty much always comes back to the same problem: I have a very small penis. I have a condition called micropenis, and it has been the cause of the end of a few relationships. One of my ex-girlfriends couldn't stop giggling and said, "Aww, it's so cute!" the first time she saw it. I've had several relationships fizzle out immediately after we start getting intimate. I’m starting to get desperate. I can't wait around forever to find a mate who's willing to accept me, and I don't want to trap a woman in an unhappy and unfulfilling marriage where she ends up sneaking around on me. My sex life hasn’t been all that pleasurable because there's so much embarrassment and my partner never enjoys it. I've thought about posting personal ads that mention it upfront and asking for a one-sided open relationship. I would be monogamous but my partner would have my blessing to have an occasional lover on the side. I have a feeling I'll probably have to settle for something like this regardless—either behind my back or with my knowledge. Do you think this is a realistic idea, or would I be just setting myself up to get hurt and manipulated? Should I continue to play the field and hope to find a woman who'll accept my shortcomings (pun intended)?

—Lonely
Dear Lonely,
You deserve a partner who is fully committed to you. I bet you do have many good boyfriend qualities, and among them are a sense of humor and forthrightness. Don’t settle for a situation in which if your wife says she’s working late you’ll be torn up as to whether she’s seeing the boyfriend you tacitly approved. Physically, you’re not a typical guy. So I think you should expand your horizons by looking for a gem of a woman who herself may not be typical. Read this article about dating websites for people with disabilities, including Dating4Disabled. There are plenty of women for whom intercourse may not be the primary way of expressing their sexuality but who want a physical connection and would be great and faithful romantic partners. You need to find someone who is eager to explore all the creative ways there are to sexually satisfy each other. If you meet a woman on a website at which people are upfront about their physical capacities, you would be starting off with someone who is aware of and comfortable with your situation from the start. Think of what a relief it would be to get to know a woman without worrying about the “there’s something I need to tell you” conversation. A targeted search for a compatible partner should spare you unnecessary anxiety and humiliation. I hope the happy ending to your quest is that two people who weren’t sure they’d ever find anyone have found each other.

—Prudie

Find justin thosoju on the facebook her penis enlargement methods work great.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dear Prudence,
I'm a single guy in my late 20s with a steady job and lots of good boyfriend qualities. I'm at the point in my life where I'd like to settle down and maybe start a family. The problem is that I have had a horrible time with women, and it pretty much always comes back to the same problem: I have a very small penis. I have a condition called micropenis, and it has been the cause of the end of a few relationships. One of my ex-girlfriends couldn't stop giggling and said, "Aww, it's so cute!" the first time she saw it. I've had several relationships fizzle out immediately after we start getting intimate. I’m starting to get desperate. I can't wait around forever to find a mate who's willing to accept me, and I don't want to trap a woman in an unhappy and unfulfilling marriage where she ends up sneaking around on me. My sex life hasn’t been all that pleasurable because there's so much embarrassment and my partner never enjoys it. I've thought about posting personal ads that mention it upfront and asking for a one-sided open relationship. I would be monogamous but my partner would have my blessing to have an occasional lover on the side. I have a feeling I'll probably have to settle for something like this regardless—either behind my back or with my knowledge. Do you think this is a realistic idea, or would I be just setting myself up to get hurt and manipulated? Should I continue to play the field and hope to find a woman who'll accept my shortcomings (pun intended)?

—Lonely
Dear Lonely,
You deserve a partner who is fully committed to you. I bet you do have many good boyfriend qualities, and among them are a sense of humor and forthrightness. Don’t settle for a situation in which if your wife says she’s working late you’ll be torn up as to whether she’s seeing the boyfriend you tacitly approved. Physically, you’re not a typical guy. So I think you should expand your horizons by looking for a gem of a woman who herself may not be typical. Read this article about dating websites for people with disabilities, including Dating4Disabled. There are plenty of women for whom intercourse may not be the primary way of expressing their sexuality but who want a physical connection and would be great and faithful romantic partners. You need to find someone who is eager to explore all the creative ways there are to sexually satisfy each other. If you meet a woman on a website at which people are upfront about their physical capacities, you would be starting off with someone who is aware of and comfortable with your situation from the start. Think of what a relief it would be to get to know a woman without worrying about the “there’s something I need to tell you” conversation. A targeted search for a compatible partner should spare you unnecessary anxiety and humiliation. I hope the happy ending to your quest is that two people who weren’t sure they’d ever find anyone have found each other.

—Prudie
I think a good, honest cuckold relationship could be ideal for you.
You can have a loving, honest relationship, without worrying about her cheating, and you could enjoy her sexual activities together.

TooMuchInternet

Expert Member
Media
Harrisonburg City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a good, honest cuckold relationship could be ideal for you.
You can have a loving, honest relationship, without worrying about her cheating, and you could enjoy her sexual activities together.
Are you out of your damn mind? Listen people, don't ever let another man make a cuck out of you. Maybe you should be less concerned about giving your wife or girlfriend sexual pleasure and more concerned with why she isn't as concerned about your sexual satisfaction. Your woman having sex with your small dick is not such a big sacrifice to make. Fucking ridiculous!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your woman having sex with your small dick is not such a big sacrifice to make.
Unless it is, in which case that's incompatibility, and the couple should split. I'm pretty sure there's a too big and a too small for me to enjoy. I'm not about to life up some dude with whom I simply do not enjoy the sex.

TooMuchInternet

Expert Member
Media
Harrisonburg City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless it is, in which case that's incompatibility, and the couple should split. I'm pretty sure there's a too big and a too small for me to enjoy. I'm not about to life up some dude with whom I simply do not enjoy the sex.
There are plenty of women who don't feel the same way. Ask a woman how important sex is to them. It is a good way of figuring out how compatible you are. It is almost strange that a woman would tell you it is a "big sacrifice" to make when a man could easily give up having sex with big breasted women. "You know how important huge knockers are to me honey". Women are spoiled and a tad disgusting. Sex isn't glorious, it isn't too much to ask to forgo it for the person you love.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are plenty of women who don't feel the same way. Ask a woman how important sex is to them. It is a good way of figuring out how compatible you are. It is almost strange that a woman would tell you it is a "big sacrifice" to make when a man could easily give up having sex with big breasted women. "You know how important huge knockers are to me honey". Women are spoiled and a tad disgusting. Sex isn't glorious, it isn't too much to ask to forgo it for the person you love.
That's patently ridiculous. Women love sex like men do. A penis that doesn't fit provides no physical pleasure, and may even inflict pain. Breasts are not a part of intercourse. Genitals are. Mismatched genitals are not an imaginary problem. While I could stay with a man I loved who became impotent, and I would expect us to do non-penetrative things to enjoy our sexual energy together, I honestly could not imagine beginning a monogamous relationship that was never going to include satisfying intercourse. It's a huge sacrifice. I need a certain amount of friction and pressure. Too much is a huge problem; too little is also a huge problem.

Having said that, not all people are as interested in sex as I am. Not all women derive most of their sexual satisfaction from penetration, like I do. Every man deserves a woman who loves him in part because of his body, not despite it. Every man deserves to feel sexy and virile, and desired. And in a world of 7 billion+ people, I believe there are many someones for each of us.