Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ ^ Well I agree with you 200% . But people with small or average ones, shouldn't expect support in here, the site is a bit biased towards big ones and this makes sense. Just check the amount of posts this thread has and compare it with one that is dedicated to big ones. Also congratulations you are the only " socially " active woman on the forum that took the time to post in this thread. A bad person can say that maybe some of the others prefer the big ones more than they care to admit. <--- this doesn't have to be the case , it's just a thought, though.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's patently ridiculous. Women love sex like men do. A penis that doesn't fit provides no physical pleasure, and may even inflict pain. Breasts are not a part of intercourse. Genitals are. Mismatched genitals are not an imaginary problem. While I could stay with a man I loved who became impotent, and I would expect us to do non-penetrative things to enjoy our sexual energy together, I honestly could not imagine beginning a monogamous relationship that was never going to include satisfying intercourse. It's a huge sacrifice. I need a certain amount of friction and pressure. Too much is a huge problem; too little is also a huge problem.

Having said that, not all people are as interested in sex as I am. Not all women derive most of their sexual satisfaction from penetration, like I do. Every man deserves a woman who loves him in part because of his body, not despite it. Every man deserves to feel sexy and virile, and desired. And in a world of 7 billion+ people, I believe there are many someones for each of us.

Yeah! The size of a lady's breasts are not involved in physical pleasure whereas a smaller penis will not be satisfying for some women.

I totally agree with you! Mine is on the small side; however, my wife has got a medical condition which prevents her from being penetrated, so I gave up penetration some 10 years ago because even my 5-inch girth is way too much for her to handle and the pain is excruciating.

If I had a much thinner tool, it would fit her, but that's not the case. In spite of this issue, we do have loads of fun together on and off the bed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah! The size of a lady's breasts are not involved in physical pleasure whereas a smaller penis will not be satisfying for some women.

I totally agree with you! Mine is on the small side; however, my wife has got a medical condition which prevents her from being penetrated, so I gave up penetration some 10 years ago because even my 5-inch girth is way too much for her to handle and the pain is excruciating.

If I had a much thinner tool, it would fit her, but that's not the case. In spite of this issue, we do have loads of fun together on and off the bed.
See? I'm glad you make it work and are both happy. People are individuals and can only speak for themselves.

Reactions: gunner71

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ ^ Well I agree with you 200% . But people with small or average ones, shouldn't expect support in here, the site is a bit biased towards big ones and this makes sense. Just check the amount of posts this thread has and compare it with one that is dedicated to big ones. Also congratulations you are the only " socially " active woman on the forum that took the time to post in this thread. A bad person can say that maybe some of the others prefer the big ones more than they care to admit. <--- this doesn't have to be the case , it's just a thought, though.
If you notice, most of the active female posters do not contribute often to this sub-forum.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See? I'm glad you make it work and are both happy. People are individuals and can only speak for themselves.

My wife always has multiple orgasms without penetration. The few times I attempted penetration I just managed to make her cry due to the excruciating pain and didn't have much fun. She used to feel sorry for me, but as I take no pleasure in inflicting pain on others, I just quit the practice.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife always has multiple orgasms without penetration. The few times I attempted penetration I just managed to make her cry due to the excruciating pain and didn't have much fun. She used to feel sorry for me, but as I take no pleasure in inflicting pain on others, I just quit the practice.
I'm glad you both found a solution that works.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless it is, in which case that's incompatibility, and the couple should split. I'm pretty sure there's a too big and a too small for me to enjoy. I'm not about to life up some dude with whom I simply do not enjoy the sex.

Since you are so open about your life , care and take time to share your opinion and educate people. I have to ask what those limits are? If you can refer to specific numbers, give or take.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the cutest smartest best guys I know have small ones -personally I like big ones but it's ultimately about the person behind the dick, right?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all like what we like. Even if it is breasts, or something not involved in penetrative sex. If you gotta have big breasts you'd be foolish to try to settle for small ones, even if they aren't involved it the mechanics of sex. Depends on your priority.

If a vagina was TOO tight or TOO loose, it would be a major impediment and not ok with me. That said, I feel like I have a broad range of what works and have never had one that was a deal breaker. I see a lot of people here getting hung up on being ideal, though. I myself am guilty of trying to be ideal or finding a woman who finds my genitalia ideal. This is where the trouble arrives. Not being ok with being good enough. There may be a more ideal size out there, but you have to consider the whole (no pun).

I just think of it from the opposite perspective when I get caught up in the "am I the right size" mentality.

How important is the perfect-sized vagina? Not very. It's still a bitter pill to swallow that your not ideal, but one has to come to terms

TooMuchInternet

Expert Member
Media
Harrisonburg City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about getting penetrated by the right size penis is so necessary? I'm less inclined that giving it up is a "big sacrifice" and more inclined to believe that many women are spoiled. I can understand your point about the man being too large and causing pain, but not so much about the lack of pleasure.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about getting penetrated by the right size penis is so necessary? I'm less inclined that giving it up is a "big sacrifice" and more inclined to believe that many women are spoiled. I can understand your point about the man being too large and causing pain, but not so much about the lack of pleasure.

It could be frustrating if you need contact in a certain spot to cum. Especially if it is what you are used to.

In a foursome my gf at the time was fucking my friend and she kept urging him to fuck her harder. After, when we were alone, I told her how hot it was to hear her say that. She replied that it was actually really frustrating because she needed him to get a little deeper to hit her spot and make her cum. That is an example of legitimately wishing for the right size to get (more) pleasure

TooMuchInternet

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be frustrating if you need contact in a certain spot to cum. Especially if it is what you are used to.

In a foursome my gf at the time was fucking my friend and she kept urging him to fuck her harder. After, when we were alone, I told her how hot it was to hear her say that. She replied that it was actually really frustrating because she needed him to get a little deeper to hit her spot and make her cum. That is an example of legitimately wishing for the right size to get (more) pleasure

It is not a need. I don't need an ice cream cone, she doesn't need to be fucked by the right size dick. If I were you I wouldn't be okay with letting your girlfriend have sex with other guys, maybe the other guy has a smaller dick or is not as good at sex as you are. But maybe you do it one time and a guy has a giant dick and really knows how to fuck. You're setting yourself up to be cuckolded. If you were honest, you'd know that is not something you want. You'd be very bothered by it. Most men are weak they don't have the balls to set boundaries for their wife or girlfriend. Love doesn't mean giving your wife or girlfriend everything she wants. Of all the dicks in the world you think yours is the best one for her? Be real. You don't have to be perfect in every way, but you do have to have some balls. Set some boundaries, some expectations, provide for her, give her love and protection and humor. She doesn't need to be satisfied in every way imaginable. I think what holds back a man most is his own shame. Once you stop thinking about pleasing others and more about how you want to be pleased, you free yourself from that burden.

Reactions: Chris Christos

Old ass fucking thread, but I'm all for people getting the support they want and/or need. I haven't felt that I needed "support" for anything sexual though, and legitimately found this site because of a humor site mentioning it.

Also, AE is right. I don't post in this section at all much in general compared to other sections. I don't even read that many threads in this section, compared to others. It has nothing to do with any kind of "oh, women are more size queens than they admit" bullshit.

I personally expect people in a relationship to both (or whatever is applicable for however many people are in the relationship) be happy with their sex life. I view sex as an important part of any healthy relationship I have, and I know that a pretty significant amount of people feel the same.

Thankfully, I'm pretty open to a variety of sizes as far as m/f PiV sex goes. That being said, I've encountered lazy men who had small, average, and large. None of them were people I ended up with.

If someone didn't like/want to give me any kind of penetrative stimuli, it would not work for me. Oral does not do it for me on its own. The smallest endowed man I ever encountered was also one of the most sexually selfish people I've ever encountered. It maybe could have worked if he hadn't been selfish, but I am for damn sure not going to stay with someone when their size cannot bring me to orgasm, and they flat out refuse to do anything else. No fingering, no toys, nothing. So, if a woman or man is incapable from the beginning of having a good sex life with someone, I don't see that as selfish at all to end things. If I just wanted to masturbate to get my orgasms, I could stay uninvolved with anyone/single :p

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't you understand a lack of any pleasure being a deal-breaker. Here it is, I'm going to make the only broad generalization I will ever make on this website. At the beginning of a new relationship, total lack of sexual pleasure is a complete deal-breaker for every man and every woman who is not asexual. This is 100% true. I will stand out here on this particular limb.

I am not spoiled, just realistic. You are being unfair to womankind. I will NOT enter into a relationship knowing from the very beginning that there will never be satisfying penetrative sex. Intercourse is an important part of bonding and loving for me. If there is too much pressure, or not enough friction, it's not a match. If I don't have actual orgasmic intercourse with a real penis, I eventually feel "off" physiologically. I feel not quite right. I can't focus. There is also an emotional cost. It takes a long time, several months, but that is my reality. I know this from having been married to a gay dude. Actually, I know this from my memories of our courtship.

Sacrificing satisfaction forever at the beginning of a relationship is yeah... A huge sacrifice.

Having said that, what size range constitutes sacrifice is different from person to person. A woman who does not require penetration to be satisfied would certainly be happier with a very small erection than I would. I honestly do not think I could get by with less than 3.75" and at that length, I'm going to need at least 5" of girth. This is a projection based on experience. The real lower limit might be smaller. But I doubt it. I would try it out though. If I already decided to lay with a dude I'm not going to reject him regardless of size until I at least try it out.

Last edited:

TooMuchInternet

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why can't you understand a lack of any pleasure being a deal-breaker. Here it is, I'm going to make the only broad generalization I will ever make on this website. At the beginning of a new relationship, total lack of sexual pleasure is a complete deal-breaker for every man and every woman who is not asexual. This is 100% true. I will stand out here on this particular limb.

I am not spoiled, just realistic. You are being unfair to womankind. I will NOT enter into a relationship knowing from the very beginning that there will never be satisfying penetrative sex. Intercourse is an important part of bonding and loving for me. If there is too much pressure, or not enough friction, it's not a match. If I don't have actual orgasmic intercourse with a real penis, I eventually feel "off" physiologically. I feel not quite right. I can't focus. There is also an emotional cost. It takes a long time, several months, but that is my reality. I know this from having been married to a gay dude. Actually, I know this from my memories of our courtship.

Sacrificing satisfaction forever at the beginning of a relationship is yeah... A huge sacrifice.

Having said that, what size range constitutes sacrifice is different from person to person. A woman who does not require penetration to be satisfied would certainly be happier with a very small erection than I would. I honestly do not think I could get by with less than 3.75" and at that length, I'm going to need at least 5" of girth. This is a projection based on experience. The real lower limit might be smaller. But I doubt it. I would try it out though. If I already decided to lay with a dude I'm not going to reject him regardless of size until I at least try it out.
I've never had sex that was better than an orgasm I get from jerking off. I just applied that to women. Maybe you get some glorious sensation when a dick is just the right size. A sensation you cannot bring about yourself, only a proper man can do it. I'm skeptical however. I don't know how much of arousal has to do with appearances rather than the intrinsic sensation. I think if you really notice the sensation you realize it is not glorious. The sensation is fairly arbitrary. If you think about sex in more detail, it is rather a strange thing, why this ritual is of such vital importance when deciding who to procreate with? Of all the interests a person can have and the interesting facets of their character, the quality of their voice, the character of their wit, the quality of their intelligence. To think as interesting a soul a man could have be rejected and discarded on the basis of the size of their flange. This is truly an absurd world. The more you think about sex, the more unnecessary you will discover it to be. It amazes me how long some people live before they realize that. Many never do. What I do have some insight into though, is how much these men suffer because of this inadequacy. I used to talk with a man who wished he was never born every day of his life because a woman shamed him for the size of his penis. It might seem comical to some people, but if you had some empathy you wouldn't laugh.

The orgasms I get from good sex put the orgasms I get from masturbating to shame. There is no comparing the two, for me. Sex being unnecessary to some people? Cool, you do you. That doesn't mean people who do consider it an important part of a healthy relationship are shallow. It doesn't mean people who don't share your viewpoint would shame an individual over something they have no control over, or shame someone in general.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had sex that was better than an orgasm I get from jerking off. I just applied that to women. Maybe you get some glorious sensation when a dick is just the right size. A sensation you cannot bring about yourself, only a proper man can do it. I'm skeptical however. I don't know how much of arousal has to do with appearances rather than the intrinsic sensation. I think if you really notice the sensation you realize it is not glorious. The sensation is fairly arbitrary. If you think about sex in more detail, it is rather a strange thing, why this ritual is of such vital importance when deciding who to procreate with? Of all the interests a person can have and the interesting facets of their character, the quality of their voice, the character of their wit, the quality of their intelligence. To think as interesting a soul a man could have be rejected and discarded on the basis of the size of their flange. This is truly an absurd world. The more you think about sex, the more unnecessary you will discover it to be. It amazes me how long some people live before they realize that. Many never do. What I do have some insight into though, is how much these men suffer because of this inadequacy. I used to talk with a man who wished he was never born every day of his life because a woman shamed him for the size of his penis. It might seem comical to some people, but if you had some empathy you wouldn't laugh.
I would never laugh at a man because of some physical feature. Simply being incompatible is not a crime. Simply being incompatible is not something to be ashamed of. It just means he has to find someone else. A micro penis is not for me. Small, I can do. Unusually small? He would have to be so extraordinary otherwise. I can't even imagine how extraordinary he would have to be. And yet I know for sure, that there are women who could be so content with a micropenis. I am simply not among that number. Again, this is just projection based on experience. If I encountered a micropenis I would try it. Who knows? It could blow my mind. I'm open, but skeptical. Masturbation can not scratch the itch for me. Masturbation is something I also need, but a really strong orgasm from penetrative sex is not something that I can replace on my own. A dildo will not do. The feel of his weight on me, the warmth of his breath in my face, his hands frantically searching my body, his body within mine, the heat from his cock as he fills me, it is all nothing short of exquisite.