Small penis support group

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read some of these posts and it is interesting to compare the woman's wants with the man's "A woman wants sexual pleasure." "The man wants to start a family." Whose wants are more noble? It doesn't matter.
Why are you so myopic? Why is everything either or with you? I want to start a family. That's why I live in an easily defensible corner lot across from one cop, next to another, in a low-crime area, with an obvious nursery and playroom in the house design, with playground equipment already in my yard, in the best school district around, and the school bus stop on my front lawn. But I'm not making that family with a dude I can't enjoy. It has to be the right man. Part of him being the right man is sexual compatibility.

What your saying is basically this: A man has a penis that is too small for the woman. What she wants is him to have a bigger penis. Not a strap-on not a dildo, a penis. So because he has a small penis he doesn't deserve her. It is a pretty cruel statement.
Don't you fucking put words in my mouth. Talk about audacity. I said what the fuck I meant. If people are unwilling to consider each what the other wants, they do not deserve each other. Now, what I wrote in previous posts, enough times that I thought it did not need to be repeated, if their genitals do not fit, they are likely not compatible, it would definitely mean incompatibility if a man's penis didn't fit well for me.

Quit inventing shit.

TooMuchInternet

Expert Member
Media
Harrisonburg City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
T
It was unfair of me to be flippant earlier. I should address this for real because of the scope of the potential audience. The quest for a bigger dick has little to do with women. Women often indicate that as long as a penis falls within a fairly wide range, or is about average in size, the specific size is of little import. Meanwhile, many of the men on various P.E. fora expressly write that the are with women who want them to stop enhancing, who ate uncomfortable with how much they have pumped, for example, because it is now too big for pleasure, and yet they still would prefer to be even bigger. The "quest" is about impressing other men, or feeling privately superior to other men. This business of having a big-bigger-biggest mentality is nearly entirely a male thing.
The men who are doing it for intrinsic reasons or "In order to impress other men" are lying to themselves. Myself included. Women do the same with rediculous breast augmentation. It is (perhaps a vain) attempt to impress the other sex. I can tell you from my own personal experience especially from when I was not so endowed. I think that seeing a much larger penis than my own. I can best describe it as traumatic there's an element of awe too. Now here I am traumatizing other men, well maybe my dick is not that big, but there are definitely ones on here that are!

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To think that Japan's low birth rates have anything to do with penis size and not to do with broader cultural issues (namely: its intense work culture) is pretty fuckin ludicrous
I agree. Couples in first-world nations subconsciously or intentionally reduce their birth rate to better raise a child in an ever-more-complex society. And with modern medicine helping nearly all first-world babies survive into adulthood, the natural birth rate capacity would be way too high. Birth control is turned to by most people in first-world countries to keep that birth rate intentionally down.

Penis size and pregnancy? I've never read anything scientific suggesting that. Sperm on someone's fingers accidentally inserted into a vagina are plenty to result in a pregnancy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The men who are doing it for intrinsic reasons or "In order to impress other men" are lying to themselves.
I know. They say they are doing it to be the biggest she ever had, because they assume the biggest will also be the best. But if she says it's getting too big before he hits the magic number in his head, these guys I'm talking about will keep at it anyway. Her pleasure was never the reason in the first place. This theme repeats on this website and others, over and over.

ETA: What is intrinsic supposed to mean in this context? Its use here does not fit any definition I know for it.

Last edited:

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
T

The men who are doing it for intrinsic reasons or "In order to impress other men" are lying to themselves. Myself included. Women do the same with rediculous breast augmentation. It is (perhaps a vain) attempt to impress the other sex. I can tell you from my own personal experience especially from when I was not so endowed. I think that seeing a much larger penis than my own. I can best describe it as traumatic there's an element of awe too. Now here I am traumatizing other men, well maybe my dick is not that big, but there are definitely ones on here that are!

Dude. We get your opinion. We have different ones. Let's quit repeating ourselves

Reactions: rtg

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Birth rates are declining in a LOT of first world countries. A silly amount of people, especially on this site, like to just point at Japan and say it's because of penis size :rolleyes:

Google Scholar check declining birth rates and it's in a lot of places, with actual cited sources, even. Heck, even though I take anything from wikipedia with a hefty dose of salt, cited source of the United Nations is demonstrating an overall world trend towards lower birth rates since at least the 1950s.
So average size here. Gay of course but my sperm count is at the high end. Go figure.