Small Penis...'worry'?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by SuckmeNOW, Sep 24, 2011.

1. SuckmeNOW

SuckmeNOW Member

Albums:
    Hello all, there's probably threads on this and if there are i apolagise. I was just wondering how many small or average sized people worry about having a small penis? My self, with a six inch hard and three inch soft, am on the small/average border and i do wish i did have a bigger one.

BUT SAYING THAT... i am not ashamed or worry when first getting sexual with a new partner or having to show it when in communal showers etc...

Does anyone have similar feelings (wanting a bigger one but not being ashamed or worrying about what they've got - i'm not explaining this well am ? - it just sounds like a contradiction). Just find this a very interesting topic and if anyone is struggling to grasp what i'm saying just try and ask a relevant question and i'll try to answer. Am also interested in what the hung guys and women think about this.

SMN :wink:

2. B_duanculo

B_duanculo New Member

same here. i completely understand actually. i believe mine is good enough to satisfy but i do wish it was at least thicker and a bit longer. it makes you wonder if girls will always compare you to the bigger guys. and worse being black and having the stereotype that blacks are bigger (and some believe always big) i feel that though statistically my cock is definitely at least average, it feels small because of the stereotype.

3. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to worry because whenever I slept with girls they'd be like "you're big" and I'd be like "no I'm not why are you saying that are you lying to me to make me feel better" and then I joined a website like this and I was like, I knew it. I'm not big. And somehow, that was all the comfort I needed. Although I do wish I was thicker or longer, I don't drive myself crazy over penis size anymore. I've got what I've got. Girls like it. I like it. No complaints.

4. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I worry... I am a little over 6" long but only 4.5" in girth... a little on the thin side.

I keep reading and hearing women say they prefer and like girth so I worry they might think mine's a pencil dick and be dissappointed.

5. eclipsegsx

eclipsegsx New Member

I am also just over 6" and 4.5 thick and often feel small... Was with a size queen once and felt very inadequate.... When soft i often get embarrassed

6. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Wow crazy shit! I'm 6" and 4.5" thick. Statistics, you ignorant slut!

7. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know where the OP's coming from. But the longer you spend here, the more you realise that even guys with very big dicks often seem to be wishing it was bigger still. I think it just comes from our competitiveness. Like the others have said, 6" is a fine size and is a little above average so the vast majority of potential partners will be more than satisfied.

8. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well, I will worry when that 6 incher is thinner than average like mine is! Especially when more and more you keep hearing its all about girth, thicker is better, like "that filled up feeling"...etc.

yeah... I think I have reason to worry.

9. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Well, no magic wand is going to appear and make your "wand" any bigger, so I think you should take confidence in what you have and use it effectively. There are enough people around who love cock, and they take advantage of large or small, and get off on it.

Regarding being hung big, it was just Nature's grace. Since youth there have always been guys who expressed envy. Camping with buddies, during military service, at the gym...there have been many occasions when guys who were endowed small voiced their disappointment about it. There was always someone who wanted to hold mine or play around with it.

Some time ago at my gym I met a middle-aged guy who was friendly and we chatted informally while working out or in the locker room. One day ending up in the shower together, we observed one another naked...he was about 1-1/2" flaccid and I was hanging at about 4". With just the two of us there he commented "you must really get big when you're hard". He said his was 4" hard, and he was amazed when I told him I had 8". Talking about it I began to go erect and he asked if he could hold it, so I agreed. He told me that he would be able to bear having a small cock if he could find someone with a large one to play with regularly. Maybe that's the actual problem...never having a hefty cock to spend time with and explore its pleasure as much as you want.

10. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    Your not on the small/average border you are on the larger side of average if its 6 inches measured proply.

11. jockmaestro

Gold Member

6 inches is not average; it's above. I admit to liking big cocks, but what do you suppose makes us guys so obsessive about it, both with women and other guys?

12. littlecock2020

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am always "worried" how a woman will react to my less than average dick the first time. I know they can't help but compare me to all the bigger guys they have had before.

13. redpw865

redpw865 Member

Dude it looks like you are proud of him and i bet you enjoy life and your cock!!

14. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

Penis size is relative. If you're a straight man, find a woman with a small vagina. If you're a gay man, find a man for whom size doesn't matter. Whether straight, gay, or bi, just like Goldilocks, find the right bed for you.

15. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Some men with rather large penises have the same worry. It's all in your mind. You were made perfect, and there is nothing wrong with you.

16. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Um... not to stereotype, but where would you find a gay man like that??

PLEASE don't take this too seriously, folks. I'm just havin a little fun.

17. fun4812

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have what I think is a normal penis ..7. But I love cocks of all sizes but prefer small ti average.

18. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

im 3 1/4 and i love being with a hung top.

19. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Bottom3...do you have what's called a micropenis condition?

20. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    a true six inch is the large side of avg. all good

Draft saved Draft deleted