Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally understand what you mean. I'm about the same length as you, hard and soft, and can really relate to your feelings. I'm not ashamed of my penis as it is but still if I could have another inch or two I'd take it without hesitation. Know what I mean? :wink:

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm just shy of 6" hard and depending on the weather I range from <3"- 4.25 soft and I'm 5.25 thick my gf loves it(at least she says) but I would love to have 7-8" with about a 6" girth but unfortunately we can't have what we want.. I've always been a little obsessive with the size of my cock. I've only been with 2 women and I've never showered around anyone, but at the same time im an exhibitionist. I'm getting better about accepting my size but not quite there yet.

D_Phil_O_Steen

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
my penis is a bit over 8" long and 6" girth and I still worry it's not as big as I would like it to be. We see our own penises from an angle that makes them look smaller. It's normal to worry about penis size, everyone does.

Your size is fine, don't let it bother you.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um... not to stereotype, but where would you find a gay man like that??

That would be me. I was in a long distance relationship with a guy who's erect penis was smaller than my flaccid penis. It wasn't an issue with me.

I don't have to have the icing to enjoy the cake. :biggrin1:

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I'm satisfied with my erect size of just over 7 inches, and so is my wife but my flaccid size is rather small...I'm definetly a grow-er at under 3 inches soft. I just want it to look better in my clothes. I look like a eunech with absloutely no bulge. I've even tried different styles of underwear to push it up with no real improvement