Small penis!!!

sssm122

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 21 and have been looking at my penis a lot lately!!! I think its shrinking!!!! Does that actually happen to men my age????? Its a little worrisome to me because if my dick is getting smaller...I surely never will get a woman......What really puzzles me is that i got friends who are 17 and 18 with dicks 4 or 5 inches bigger than me....whats up with that???? Could my lack of size be genetic? Can I live a normal healthy life with a small penis......are there any medical issues I should worry about in the future.....this really sucks..........hahahaha

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It shouldn't be shrinking... unless you have put on a serious amount of weight lately.

If for some reason it is shrinking, and it's not due to your weight... then I highly suggest talking to a urologist about the issue.

As far as living a normal life with a small dick... it can be done.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 21 and have been looking at my penis a lot lately!!! I think its shrinking!!!! Does that actually happen to men my age????? Its a little worrisome to me because if my dick is getting smaller...I surely never will get a woman......What really puzzles me is that i got friends who are 17 and 18 with dicks 4 or 5 inches bigger than me....whats up with that???? Could my lack of size be genetic? Can I live a normal healthy life with a small penis......are there any medical issues I should worry about in the future.....this really sucks..........hahahaha

Your penis can shrink due to a few reasons- hormonal issues and disuse atrophy to name a few. The good news is that there's something that you can do about it. Here's a free penis enlargement routine that'll help: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I saw that you posted on another thread that when you're hard, it's 5 or 6 inches. There are plenty of guys out there who don't have that much length who still have great lives. If you have questions about its size or functioning, honestly, I'd recommend taking them to a doctor instead of this board.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw that you posted on another thread that when you're hard, it's 5 or 6 inches. There are plenty of guys out there who don't have that much length who still have great lives. If you have questions about its size or functioning, honestly, I'd recommend taking them to a doctor instead of this board.

A doctor is likely going to recommend that he either "live with it, there's nothing wrong" or surgery.