Small penis

Andrea: Again, I risk posting a thread "done to death" elsewhere but here goes anyway.
I am specifically interested in the opinions and views any female forum members may have had regarding a small penis. Have any members been in long term relationships with well endowed men, and then had intercourse with poorly endowed men - this sort of thing? Possible relationships with several men of different endowment.
Andrea xxxx

Tender: hmm.
no i cant help you there.
i have not been in any *long term* sexual relationships other than Sweet Boy, who is a 6.

sorry im of no help lol!,

Tender

Andrea: By its very nature, this forum may be unable to help me regarding this issue.
Andrea xxxx

wvalady1968: Andrea, my ex was what I've learned here is considered average, but any "shortcomings" he had as a lover had little or nothing to do with size.

ish789: *caught my attention of boredom* ... what have i done... lol

wait why am i posting here? >_< god i must be bored...

Andrea: wvalady1968 -
So what were his shortcomings?

Andrea xxxx

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a few women who are regular "playmates". They all comare me to the other men who they play with. The comments of: "no one fills me like you do." and "you just hit all the right spots" lets me know that I am larger that their other playmates. One woman I am seeing regularly tells me that i have ruined her for other men. Hearing that is a big ego boost, but I have to feel sorry for the guys who are 5".

wvalady1968: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=0#6 date=11/09/03 at 15:53:17]wvalady1968 -
So what were his shortcomings?

Andrea xxxx[/quote]

Well, he didn't know the meaning of the words "giving" or "generous".

And he was so controlling that he withheld sex to punish me and make me feel badly about myself. I had to "earn" sex and other "favors".

But, he didn't do any of these things until AFTER we were married, and even then it developed slowly, insidiously.

He was my first lover, college boyfriend. And he was about 5", but the times when he tried, the sex was very good.

rainfletcher: Geo,

I think you comment on ruining women is so interesting. I posted a topic awhile back where I said that some girl in a bar didnt' want to have sex with me 'cause she thought I'd ruin her. I didn't know if I was going to stretch her out so that sex wouldn't be the same, or that the experience of my dick would ruin sex for her. Regardless, all the responses I got were that she was full of shit. It's interesting to me that you've had similar experience...

Andrea,

I've never been with a guy (heh-heh), so I can't say anything personally re: your post. However, my girlfriend has had long relationships with smaller men. I think she's happy with what I have, LOL.

But I don't think that's your question, eh? I think you question was more along the lines of, 'how do you go back?' That's an interesting question, very interesting. I'm one of those that think (by and large) sex with women involves alot of emotions. And I think women can get emotionally attached to a dick, all the more so if it's unusual. That would, I think, make it more difficult the next time around, and all the more so if the next one or two were smaller.

I'm interested to hear the thoughts of others on this board.

huge_cock_have_pic: Geo,

Have you thought women told you these thing because they thought that might be what you want to hear ;) Just a wild guess. 8 x 6 is big but it isn't going to cause a woman to forget 6.5 or 7

rainfletcher: I think it's not just size, although that's an important part of the picture.

Reading Geo's real-life stories in the ficiton section, I imagine that it has as much to do with his rather considerable skills and experience IN ADDITION to his considerable dick.

Some women, who haven't been with a large dick, think it will ruin them, though....

wvalady1968: You're so right, Rain.

There's size, and technique, and the guy's personality and intelligence. Size alone ain't gonna get it with many women I know.

Tender: well.
if we are talking about the difference in a 5 inch and a 8 inch, and the his other love making 'skills' were equally as good. yes id be RUINED lol
i have memory. you know, i remember.
suppose the hung guy was lousy though, no id not be ruined and could easily go to a smaller guy who was good.

so all other aspects being equal, i would be ruined if it were only an issue of size.
Tender

Andrea: So then Tender.
All things equal, you would prefer a man with a large penis?

Andrea xxxx

Tender: [quote author=Andrea link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=0#14 date=11/11/03 at 16:35:19]So then Tender.
All things equal, you would prefer a man with a large penis?

Andrea xxxx[/quote]

should i plead the fifth? :D
Tender

Andrea: No you can't plead "the 5th".
(The fifth amendment of your constitution? erm .. something to do with incriminating oneself I assume.)
But no you can't.
But I'll save you anyway.
The answer you are groping for is, "Yes Yes Yes!"

H8Monga: I have heard several people say bigger "ruins" the woman for a smaller guy. I've kind of feared that, but people say yes, people say no and I have no idea what to believe.

Beagle8: My girlfriend has told me that I have spoiled her. She says it's because I'm a better lover. But, she also is continuallly going on and on about how wonderful a huge cock is. Although I'm lucky in being large, I think it's more the man and less his cock.

Still, I enjoy that she enjoys my size.
Beagle ;D

wvalady1968: [quote author=Beagle8 link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=0#18 date=11/12/03 at 06:46:00] Although I'm lucky in being large, I think it's more the man and less his cock.

[/quote]

Very true! I believe good lovers spoil women for less considerate ones.