Small penis

ORCABOMBER: Saying that though Andrea, I know I'd be frreaking devastated if I was ditched because "my wang is too small", I can't even imagine what it'd be like for the people who actually have issues with theirs! :-[

alysen6: I think that's just it: it sucks being rejected for some feature about you, no matter what it is. So while I won't apologize for what I find attractive, it's still not fun to tell someone they aren't good enough for you in that area.

I guess the question I should ask back is, "If the guy I'm dating isn't big enough for me, what should I say?" Should I let him know the exact reason I'm losing interest in him, or should I be gentle and generalize it (like girls usually do: "oh...I don't know...no reason...")?

I basically want to let him go without making him feel totally bad about his body. It's a tough call.

tomarctus: I have been rejected by guys because my cock was too small for them. Usually these are guys who are hung huge, too. Even though I intellectually realize my cock size is fine, often I feel it is smaller than even I wish it were. So, when someone rejects me for that issue it can really get under my skin for days and days because it reinforces my irrational feelings of size. It would really hurt, too, if I was dating someone for a while and then he dropped me because of cock size. A few rejections like that create a history of hurt that is easy to reopen. It is the same if a straight guy gets rejected for not being hung enough for his partner.
It is a tough call, though. I usually like honesty and directness. Maybe one way to handle the situation is to say from the start that you prefer or get really turned on by large cocks. That way the guy gets the picture and can gracefully back out if he's small. But, if you've had a few dates before sex and really like the guy in other ways it is different.
Sometimes, when I didn't express my preference for huge cocks at the start, and I discovered my sex partner was too small for my taste at the time, I didn't have sex with him again. I know that has happened to me, too. However, I never told any guy his cock was too small probably because I didn't even think it was at the time. Sometimes, though, I had sex again with the guy. It all depended on how much I liked him in other ways.

Doubtless_Mouse: Why do you have to give reason at all. Isn't something along the lines of. "Tom, I think we should stop seeing each other." Tom says, "but Mary, why, I thought we were perfect for each other?" Mary replies, "Tom, you are a great guy and I think any woman would be lucky to have you, but I just don't think you are the one for me." "I am looking for my life partner, soul mate, etc, and I just don't think you are the one. I am sorry I enjoyed our time together but its time to move on."

Or even better yet, Mary says, "Tom, get the f&ck out." Tom says, "What...why...how come, " Mary replies, "Its over I know about the other woman." Tom says, "Mary you are the only woman in my life, I love you." Mary replies, "Tom I know, stop pretending, I have known for a while now. I saw you." Tom will eventually do one of two things, A) Admit to having an affair in which case Mary can easily break up with him or B) emphatically deny the accusation, in which case Mary can still break up with him because Tom thinks she believes he had an affair.

Maybe I should go into marriage counselling...

wvalady1968: Mousie, I think you have a definite calling there!
:D

Doubtless_Mouse: Maybe law, should I think of being a lawyer...na...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#38 date=01/23/04 at 18:59:22]

But out of all the men, the most shocking penis I saw was when I was 17.. He was uncircumcised. I was so grossed out. I broke up with him because of that... Boy was I stupid... Live and learn... ;D

[/quote]

:-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=women;num=1068251345;start=20#38 date=01/23/04 at 18:59:22]Well yes I have had different relationships with all sizes of men... Perhaps not as long as the men here (damn it), but with just as wide.[/quote]
That breadth is usually a Good Thing. Men talk about length more than anything, but the breadth provides more stimulation of the clitoris and labia. Length provides psychological stimulation.

I must say that besides my last relationship of 4 yrs (he was about 4"), I never held a relationship with a below average man. It isn’t that I'm shallow, but the ones that I have been with did NOT know how to use it. It was very embarrassing and awkward. They would get going and.. out it came. We tried all different positions, but.... :-/..... Sex and sexual attraction is just as important in a relationship (if not the most) than anything else. Otherwise its just "best friends"..
And with it, it becomes friends with benefits.

When it came to "normal" hung guys... it came down to performance, not size. I did go out with one who was long (don’t ask, I don’t know), but he kept ramming it into my cervix. It was very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. So, like the smaller ones, we had to find the "best position". That relationship didn’t last either because it got boring doing it one or two ways...
Sex can get boring after a while. I always start with positions where she can control the movement, and wait until she can take it all (or nearly all). Another good trick is to switch positions during sex.

So I guess it does come down to size AND performance AND the sexual attraction. I do remember going from normal to super-small... He was my first bf, but we didn’t "do it".... Good thing he wasn’t... Can you imagine going from small (thinking it was normal) to normal!!! Oh my oh my  :D haha

But out of all the men, the most shocking penis I saw was when I was 17.. He was uncircumcised. I was so grossed out. I broke up with him because of that... Boy was I stupid... Live and learn... ;D
Well, a lot of people are grossed out by their first one. Say, you also said you were "drooling over the dark long hair men for years" in South Dakota. The only circumcised man who fits that definition is Jesus, so should I call you Eric Cartman? LOL (If you've ever seen the episode when he forms a Christian rock band, you'll get the joke.)

alysen6: Mouse-

I guess you're right in the sense that you can definitely break up with someone without telling them exactly why (I mean, it's not like the break-up won't work without a specified reason). But I guess my question is whether it's unfair not to let them know why you broke up with them. Honesty is usually a good policy, but maybe in this case it's not. hmm?

-Aly

Andrea: Alysen.
If you broke up with a man because his penis was small, would you tell him the reason?

Andrea xxxx

alysen6: Andrea-

I did, actually, with my first boyfriend, for that reason. I didn't tell him exactly that it was because of that, but he pretty much knew, due to who the next guy was that I went out with- he had a reputation for his size, and my first bf was really small.

I didn't want him to feel bad about it, so I was never totally up front. I guess that's why i asked...seems like it's all you can do.

-Aly

gushiggins: Alysen,

While I would hate to lose someone as awesome as you just because my penis was too small, I can see where you're coming from; you have your preferences, and, just like someone who can't be with someone who snores, it's a preference that you're not going to find out about right away in the relationship.

Of course, if anyone ever broke up with me because my penis was too small, the first thing I would do (after shaking my head in confusion) is show her this site and help her find someone who could accomodate her. You gotta find what you enjoy, right?

-Z

alysen6: Hey Z-

Well said. When I explain it to guys, I compare it to their feelings about a girl they find unattractive. You don't have any hard feelings toward her; in fact she might be a really neat person. You just don't consider a relationship with her since you don't feel any attraction there. It's just your physical preference.

And thanks for thinking I'm awesome. 8)

Take care,

-Aly

gushiggins: Aly,

Well, you give it to us straight, and don't mess around or hide your feelings. God has blessed the ones who find people like you.

That last sentence in no way was meant to insult atheists or polytheists. There is the "et cetera, et cetera" folder for that topic. :)

Although I do have to say that it does suck to think that everything is going right in a relationship, and then your partner finds something out about you, whether sexual or otherwise, that immediately makes him/her lose all interest in you, without any wrongdoing on your part. Anyone who has had that, raise their hand. It has happened to me twice, and those have been the hardest women to get over. <sigh>

-Z

monster: some women might leave a guy for a small penis but there were girls that refused to have sex with me because i was too big, and i couldn't even shove it in, her vagina was that tight but if i tried harder i was afraid of hurting her. from my experiance some women won't have sex with a guy if they feel it is too big, probably because they are not patient enough to wait until their vagina expands some.

alysen6: I think the number of women who turn down big guys is definitely larger than the number who turn down small guys. Maybe you're right, Monster...more a matter of patience and anything. I think fear of pain has a lot to do with it, too.

On the bright side, that's why we have lpsg to hook girls like us up with guys we would be sexually interested in. It's done me pretty well, hopefully will stay that way. 8)

Almost4Inches: Oh I think small guys get left more. This site isnt a good representation of "reality" hehe. My ex left me over my size and I felt terrible because she was the first that told me and the guy she left me for was a lot bigger. I thought about it a while and I kinda understood it. We were in a sexual relationship and she wanted to be satisfied too hehe. I talked to 2 other girls in HS who had left me and they mostly told me the same thing.

Sounds like her situation and yours Aly were similar.

tripod2004: hi,
My partner and I often view this site together. However, I must say that size IS important. Pete DOES have a longer than average penis. It IS much thicker and I DO prefer a longer dick to just average. I love the feel of it when it's just soft, I love feeling it inside me and I love to cum after he has. He is big enough to stay inside when soft. I even love watching him shoot over me when I'm not up to sex.
The difference is to do with age. He has gone through the ' look at my huge penis' stage and is now an accomplished, caring lover. I realise this is personal but cannot believe that other women really prefer the average to the eroticism of the well endowed man.
Paula ( call him tripod too lol )

jessinathensga: Well I havent replied in a while...and now I find myself logging back in...a big guy does ruin you....but by big i mean large....i mean i had a guy that was 12+ and that could never be overcome...too big...but right now the guy im dating is much smaller than past guys....sex is a dissappint ment but he makes up for it in other areas....

Andrea: Jess -
sex is a disappointment for you.
How important is sex in your life?

Andrea xxxx