Small Penis

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
Alright I know this forums is strictly for large penis but just hear me out.

I'm not big at all, infact i'm below average only sporting 4.8 inches, yes yes go ahead and laugh. I know i can't fix it but i'm happy with my size and wouldn't change it for anything since im not insecure and if a girl says its not big enough then either she has had TOO many cocks in her so she is extremely loose. Anyway.

I have a girlfriend of 2 years who I have been having amazing sex with and she says I am probably the best she has ever had. I give her multiple orgasms and we are both satisfied. Now before you say "Oh she is just saying that, faking orgasm,etc". I sware on my life that she is not faking the orgasm because her pussy clenches around my penis like a fist in a death grip. She is always moaning and screaming and literally driving her nails into my back (scars). She says the sex is perfect for her. She says that other guys that she has been with who are bigger 6,7,8 inchers were way to painful (hitting her cervix) for her and that they sucked in bed because they only cared about just pumping it in her because they thought they were the shit because they had a huge penis. She even went as far as to break up with a guy because even though he had 7.5 incher the sex was terrible. Now your probably thinking that she is only saying that to stroke my ego so I don't get hurt that it is actually to small for her. But don't you think she would have broken up with me long ago if the sex wasn't good enough for her. I must be doing something right if she is still with me( and i am by by far anything close to brad pitts looks).

So is the old saying "its not about the size, its how you use it" true after all? Seems like it.

Sure big dicks are nice to look at, but they give the wrong impression. No im not hating or jealous. About 5% of the human population are over average. Its society and media that's says the only way a girl will ever enjoy sex is if a guy has a 7-8 inch penis when that isn't true, i'm only 4.8 and my girl loves it.

Big penis and smaller penis both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Thats just my thoughts.

Comment if you like

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my opinion you don't have a small penis if measured NBPL, but close.
Average (-1sd/+1sd) : 4.80-6.30 = 2 on 3
Small : < 4.80" : 1 on 6
Big : > 6.30" : 1 on 6

But if we define it as in the pret-a-porter clothing industry :
Average (-2sd/+2sd) : 4.10-7.05 = 42 on 44
Small : < 4.10" : 1 on 44
Big : > 7.05" : 1 on 44

And yes you're right. Big-average-small, all have their advantages.
More than hundred years ago already written in the Kama Sutra.
Man is divided into three classes, the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his lingam. Woman also, according to the depth of her yoni, is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant.

If we look only to dimensions ( penis/vagina ) and not libido, stamina or experience then we see that only the extremes don't fit in bed, and that the equals are the best fit.
So we have 9 combinations, 3 best, 4 non-equal, 2 extreme no-go.

When you are average - this means for a random picked women :
2/3 = best fit
1/3 = +/-
0 : non fit
When you are small or big :
1/6 = best fit
2/3 = +/-
1/6 = non fit

Last edited:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about the fit and there is a lid for every pot.

I have known some guys with self-professed "small" penises who had fantastic success with the ladies. One would even tend to joke about his small size with girls he met and it seemed to pique the curiosity of these women to find out if he was telling the truth or not.

What the hell difference does it make how big your cock is, as long as it is getting wet on a regular basis?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big dicks are better. I am happy that you are happy with a small one, but your small penis is in no way superior or equal to a larger penis.
Come on.
A really big penis has more disadvantages than an average. The same goes evenwell for a small penis. And that goes for everything in life. ( the exception...exceptio probat regulam, sorry in Latin but I'm not native English )
And dimensions of peni or vagini are only in extremes a problem.
It's true that even when you're average, that she wants something better. If you are small than the probability rises for a bigger one, but the factor remains in my eyes low.
You can better be average in life, and if you are not... wel make advantage of not being average.

Last edited:

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Osiris1234: Its all very well that you are happy about your small penis and how your penis works well on your girlfriend, but what I don't understand is that you have to make people with big penis look bad in order for you to feel good!?

You made it sound like people with a large penis is not as good as your small penis because we are just TOO big for pleasure to be had.

This is a "Large" penis support group, as far as I am concern, I don't think your post is very "supportive" at all! In contrary it is the opposite.

I don't believe people should put other people down in order to boost your own ego, I think you ought to be posting in a small penis support group instead....

my 2 cents

Last edited:

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd think the Kama Sutra folks would have come up with a better name for a woman than 'female elephant.'

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience, for what it is worth, is that there are a minority of women who actually prefer a penis somewhat smaller than average size. I think the majority actually prefer average to slightly above average. Another minority prefer significantly above average. I have never met a woman who claimed a preference for really huge cocks, but then I don't have a really huge cock.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
Osiris1234: Its all very well that you are happy about your small penis and how your penis works well on your girlfriend, but what I don't understand is that you have to make people with big penis look bad in order for you to feel good!?

You made it sound like people with a large penis is not as good as your small penis because we are just TOO big for pleasure to be had.

This is a "Large" penis support group, as far as I am concern, I don't think your post is very "supportive" at all! In contrary it is the opposite.

I don't believe people should put other people down in order to boost your own ego, I think you ought to be posting in a small penis support group instead....

my 2 cents

I was never insinuating that people with big penis look bad to feel good or boost my ego, as I said before, im happy with what I have and have the confidence to use it, I have no reason to hate or bash people with bigger ones, I was just pointing out that even though smaller people such as myself have small ones we can be just as good as people with larger ones. As one poster said before, its all about fit and each size has its own advantages. Sorry if you took it the wrong way, I was never trying to hate on anyone with a bigger penis. And i'm happy for people who have a bigger one then me, but that doesn't mean im jealous or envy them, everyone as their own.

Last edited:

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
In my opinion you don't have a small penis if measured NBPL, but close.
Average (-1sd/+1sd) : 4.80-6.30 = 2 on 3
Small : < 4.80" : 1 on 6
Big : > 6.30" : 1 on 6

But if we define it as in the pret-a-porter clothing industry :
Average (-2sd/+2sd) : 4.10-7.05 = 42 on 44
Small : < 4.10" : 1 on 44
Big : > 7.05" : 1 on 44

And yes you're right. Big-average-small, all have their advantages.
More than hundred years ago already written in the Kama Sutra.
Man is divided into three classes, the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his lingam. Woman also, according to the depth of her yoni, is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant.

If we look only to dimensions ( penis/vagina ) and not libido, stamina or experience then we see that only the extremes don't fit in bed, and that the equals are the best fit.
So we have 9 combinations, 3 best, 4 non-equal, 2 extreme no-go.

When you are average - this means for a random picked women :
2/3 = best fit
1/3 = +/-
0 : non fit
When you are small or big :
1/6 = best fit
2/3 = +/-
1/6 = non fit

Yeah, I do know that 5 inches is average and that im just under it. And yes you are right, it isnt all about penetration, I thought that if it wasnt big enough for her I would just become a god at oral to make up.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I'm gay and a bottom and have been having sex with men since 1973..yes, I'm older then most of you..and I've experienced just about every size there is. One of the best sexual experiences I had was with a guy who would be considered small. I'd say 4.5 inches. He was amazing. The largest I ever had was 10. He was great too but in a different way. So for me the size isn't the major factor. And yes, of course I like bigger ones alot but they aren't completely necessarily to have great sex.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's important to not confuse size, skill and preference. You're born with your size and you work with what you have. You can't control the first and the second comes with practice. The third category has more to do with your partner than it does you. When it comes to preference, if you've got the preferred size and skill to along with it, then your partner will be satisfied.

In the end it comes down to two things: are you getting what you need from the relationship and is your partner getting what they need? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then all of your insecurities (or your partners) fall by the wayside.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is Lpsg. No one gives half a fuck about your tiny cock. Get off the board.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
It's important to not confuse size, skill and preference. You're born with your size and you work with what you have. You can't control the first and the second comes with practice. The third category has more to do with your partner than it does you. When it comes to preference, if you've got the preferred size and skill to along with it, then your partner will be satisfied.

In the end it comes down to two things: are you getting what you need from the relationship and is your partner getting what they need? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then all of your insecurities (or your partners) fall by the wayside.

I 100% agree with ya there.