Small penis

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and another thing, this guy is obviously joking. his first post is him being 2 1/2 inches erect? give me a break. as someone else has already said in the thread, im shure hes laughing his ass off right now at how seriously your all taking him

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I had my cock and one of my nipples pierced. I then attached my cock to my nipple and the stretch has become permanent. OK it bends to the left a bit now, but I have learned to live with that.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my cock and one of my nipples pierced. I then attached my cock to my nipple and the stretch has become permanent. OK it bends to the left a bit now, but I have learned to live with that.

I'll bet those early morning erections hurt like hell.:tongue:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s a pity you hadn’t had both nipples pierced. You could then have slung something between them, coming off the centre of that in a “T” shape anddown to you cock, which then would have pointed straight up.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lets just say im bigger than you and him put together, chump.
lets just say andyo has a nicer dick, body, and face than you.
But yeah, you are bigger. You are one of the biggest dicks here.

and another thing, this guy is obviously joking. his first post is him being 2 1/2 inches erect? give me a break. as someone else has already said in the thread, im shure hes laughing his ass off right now at how seriously your all taking him
My gf's sister said she went out with a guy as big as her little finger hard (she laughed at him, which is terrible), anyway, it happens and it must be terrible for them.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lets just say andyo has a nicer dick, body, and face than you.
But yeah, you are bigger. You are one of the biggest dicks here.
OMG NO YOU DIDNT, LOLZ BBQ BRB TTYLZ. *snors*
apparently doofuses travel in packs, i wonder where the OP is? do you think he will return?

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey OP,
if you're still young, all I can say is give it time...my dick grew from about 3 or 4 when I was 16 up to 7 inches now (I'm 19), so there's always hope..
I had the same thing happen but i was even a little older almost 21 it was weird...