Small Penises Unite! (5 inches and under)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tiger61, Jun 5, 2011.

1. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    Ok, why are so many guys with a small penis on this site? I am sure the large penis guys don't understand. This thread is for us "smaller" guys to share ideas and thoughts on what it is like to have a small penis.

Me? I am 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches thick. Below average on both accounts. The woman I am usually with (yes, this is more than one) likes big cocks. They turn her on. And even though she has not really said it, I know she would be delighted if I possessed another 2-3 inches and was thicker.

Why am I on here? Why do people who don't have an expensive car look at them? Or a really nice home? People always wonder what it is like to have something they do not have......and wonder. I wonder what it would be like if I had an 8 inch thick cock. Would sex be different? Would the women want oral from me just as much, or would they just want me to shove my 8 inches into them and get started? I wonder.

OK small penis guys, share your stories!

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Smallprivate

Smallprivate Member

The great thing about this site is that you get all different point of views. Everyone on here shares one thing in common we're either a fan of the big ones or actually have a big one.

4. D_Vinny_Velcro

D_Vinny_Velcro New Member

Four.five inches! "apologies, number keys are broke"

Draft saved Draft deleted