Small saying Hello

Pedro57

Experimental Member
Media
I've just posted some images in an album on this site. Now unlike all the other guys here I'm not big....however whenever I'm on a small penis forum I continually bump into guys two or three times my size. When I asked then why they were there they said because they like smaller.

Well I haven't posted looking for humilation, its simply that being this small has made me facinated, perhaps a bit obsessed with the bigger penis. My wife would have loved me to be bigger and obviously so would I.

The bigger guys usually post on the small sites so I thought it less than poilte to just lurk here and not post my picture.

You may think it strange but I don't think its any stranger than a guy with 8" posting on a small forum.

BTW I've loved the pictures here.

Peter

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pete, the depth and complexity of the human psyche never ceases to astound me. Thanks for the heads-up. Some small guys do come to this site looking for humiliation. Others more out of interest and facination, as you put it. Its been my experience that all well meaning individuals are accepted here without bias.

Its not unusual to be curious about people and things that are different from us or our experiences. Children are uninhibited and frequently ask questions, much to their parents' chagrin. Adults are less likely to verbalize but are still curious. Its our nature as humans to be curious.

You say your wife would have loved you to be bigger. Tell her my wife would have loved me to be smaller. Either way we've got the love and the "bigger" or "smaller" are truly secondary, or tertiary or lower on the list of need to have partner-wise.

Enjoy your stay.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Petite and sweet, Pete! Welcome to our hangout. Join in the conversations and make LPSG your favorite place to be.

Pedro57

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the welcome guys. I guess a lot of smaller men like me end up a bit fixated on how life would have been better if they had only been bigger. I haven't completly signed up to that point of view but there have been times when it would have been easier if I'd been a bit bigger. (And yes if you're reading this Margaret I do mean you).

I'm actually very happy with my lot and I'm well aware that there are a lot worse things in life than being small.

As for being smaller Bigtwin...Not sure about this one. My wife would need a lot of convincing that big is bad...lol.

Not sure what I can contribute here...but I'll stick around and see what comes out.
Do have some medical advice to offer from a recent painful experience, perhaps I'll post a thread on that.

Peter

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome indeed!! You may a “Pedrito” in one sense, but in my book you’re a “Pedron” for putting such a well-expressed statement of why you’re here. Thanks for that!! Looking forward to more posts from you. Enjoy!! :hi: