Small soft spot

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get those after the 2nd or 3rd month of manual jelqing. Except mind were almost like cysts. It keep interupting my PE schedule because I had to wait a few days for it to go away.

Then I discovered the Jelq device. Didnt like it at first but i learn to love it. Because ever since using it, I have NEVER gotten those bumps again. I will start out with manual jelqs and always finish with the Jelq Device.

Now, if you are like me and dont want to spend $100 on one, you could make one yourself for less than $10. I spent $13 cause I didnt have duct tape. My homemde version has worked for me just fine. Here is how to make one:

Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device - Penis Enlargement Manual

Oh, And make sure your are warming up and cooling off properly.

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Wish-4-8! I actually just read your thread where you talked about this problem. At first I thought it might have been a thrombosed vein, but it doesn't seem like it. It's just soft and is subcutaneous. I'm gonna take a hot bath and see if that helps open up the tissues to drain it off, because it seems almost like a liquid.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's likely just some edematous swelling. Extra time spent hot wrapping/soaking should help alleviate them.