Small straight guy wants to hear from HUGE guys.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Hi

I am a straight guy and I would like to hear from guys with HUGE cocks, about their experiences with women. How does it feel to reach the "bottom" of a woman? How does it feel to make a woman gag on your cock? How does it feel to be able to satisfy a woman without even trying?

I have always known that I was not very big, but ever since I have been dating this new girl, I feel absolutely tiny. She is ... how shall we say ... very big! Not fat. She actually has an amazing hourglass figure - big boobs, small waist, big ass. She is very big... sexually. Much bigger sexually than I am. I can NEVER satisfy her.

Her big breasts and her big butt make my cock look tiny. I attach a pick of my tiny cock between her big boobs - you'll see what I mean when I say that she makes me feel tiny!

But it's not only her big boobs that make me feel small. It's aslo when we have sex. When she performs oral sex on me, it's incredible: she can deepthroat me like it was nothing. She can take my entire cock and my balls all at once in her mouth without any effort. I actually try to make her gag by pushing her head against my crotch and going as deep as I can inside her mouth. But I can never make her gag. She says I am nowhere near long enough to reach her gagging point.
I would like to know how it feels to be too big to be deep-throated. How does it feel to be so huge that you can make a woman gag even when you are totally soft.

She also has a huge pussy - when I fuck her, I feel totally lost in there. She tells me about how her Ex-husband could fill her up completely with his big thick cock -- he was apparently much bigger soft than I am in full erection. She tells me how easily he could reach the "bottom" of her. She says he would actually have to be very careful not to ram her cervix to hard, because it was so easy for him to reach it. She knows that it makes me crazy to hear this, because I am too short to reach her bottom. I try as hard as I can to be as long as I ca; but I can never reach this part of her, inside of her, that he could reach so easily.

Even when I fuck her anally, I am just lost between her huge butt cheecks. I ram my cock as hard as I can in her ass and she always asks "are you in yet?"

Needless to say I can never satisfy her. She often tells me that her huge Ex. could give her incredible orgasms even when he was have asleed - she would just straddle him and he could give her an orgasm with his half-erected cock. And I have never been able to make her cum. She says that while, on any give night, her Ex. could give her a 10/10 orgasm, I have never been able to give her more than a 2/10 - no matter how hard I try. (good thing I have money, otherwise she would I never left him for me.)

So you guys out there who are huge, who can make a woman cum with your big cocks, who can make her gag and scream with pleasure, and especially you guys who can reach the bottom of a woman, please tell me how it feels.

Thanks

VJ

Attachments

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, do you enjoy her telling you these things? About her ex-boyfriend being so much larger than you? And if you're convinced you'll NEVER satisfy her sexually, then what's in it for you? perhaps it's time to walk out the door on this one.

Of course, there is the teensy-weensy possibility that your post is a joke....

Anyway, I'm more concerned about your girlfriend. Her breasts seem seriously out of whack, one nipple high, one low. I would like to adjust them. And then bottom out on her.....no, just kidding.....

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Here lately especially it seems, I have suspicions too, whenever I read one of these kinds of posts from a new member.

But, should the question be sincere or not, I just have to say this:

A man determines by his attitude what kind of lover he's going to be.
It's not necessarily about size but the attention he pays to bringing pleasure to his partner. IT'S A LEARNED SKILL, too. Men aren't necessarily born experts.

Being inside a woman, whatever penis size, is going to have some similarities. An average size fella will likely NOT have some of the challenges, I grant you. But, if one focuses on what to do with what he has, he shouldn't be dilly-dallying (mentally) over how a bigger man would be doing it or what he might be experiencing differently. Or, what SHE would be feeling if with a different man. --Talk about a mood killer!
Even worse----A performance wrecker!!

And, as far as a g.f. constantly bragging about her former husband's big size, I wouldn't listen to that stuff too long, myself.

I'd show her the door. And----HOW it opens.

And GLADLY close it behind her. :mad:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

I am a straight guy and I would like to hear from guys with HUGE cocks, about their experiences with women. How does it feel to reach the "bottom" of a woman? How does it feel to make a woman gag on your cock? How does it feel to be able to satisfy a woman without even trying?

I have always known that I was not very big, but ever since I have been dating this new girl, I feel absolutely tiny. She is ... how shall we say ... very big! Not fat. She actually has an amazing hourglass figure - big boobs, small waist, big ass. She is very big... sexually. Much bigger sexually than I am. I can NEVER satisfy her.

Her big breasts and her big butt make my cock look tiny. I attach a pick of my tiny cock between her big boobs - you'll see what I mean when I say that she makes me feel tiny!

But it's not only her big boobs that make me feel small. It's aslo when we have sex. When she performs oral sex on me, it's incredible: she can deepthroat me like it was nothing. She can take my entire cock and my balls all at once in her mouth without any effort. I actually try to make her gag by pushing her head against my crotch and going as deep as I can inside her mouth. But I can never make her gag. She says I am nowhere near long enough to reach her gagging point.
I would like to know how it feels to be too big to be deep-throated. How does it feel to be so huge that you can make a woman gag even when you are totally soft.

She also has a huge pussy - when I fuck her, I feel totally lost in there. She tells me about how her Ex-husband could fill her up completely with his big thick cock -- he was apparently much bigger soft than I am in full erection. She tells me how easily he could reach the "bottom" of her. She says he would actually have to be very careful not to ram her cervix to hard, because it was so easy for him to reach it. She knows that it makes me crazy to hear this, because I am too short to reach her bottom. I try as hard as I can to be as long as I ca; but I can never reach this part of her, inside of her, that he could reach so easily.

Even when I fuck her anally, I am just lost between her huge butt cheecks. I ram my cock as hard as I can in her ass and she always asks "are you in yet?"

Needless to say I can never satisfy her. She often tells me that her huge Ex. could give her incredible orgasms even when he was have asleed - she would just straddle him and he could give her an orgasm with his half-erected cock. And I have never been able to make her cum. She says that while, on any give night, her Ex. could give her a 10/10 orgasm, I have never been able to give her more than a 2/10 - no matter how hard I try. (good thing I have money, otherwise she would I never left him for me.)

So you guys out there who are huge, who can make a woman cum with your big cocks, who can make her gag and scream with pleasure, and especially you guys who can reach the bottom of a woman, please tell me how it feels.

Thanks

VJ

Nearly 14 years later...is she now your wife?
And precisely how long and how thick around in circumference was her former husband?

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Nearly 14 years later...is she now your wife?
And precisely how long and how thick around in circumference was her former husband?

Yes, many many years later she is now my wife -- and the only thing I "mildly" exaggerated at the time was the size her butt.
She actually has a rather small butt -- wishful thinking I guess.
Her Ex -- from all the clues she has given me over the years -- was about 9" or 10" long and about 6" or 7" inches around.

Reactions: BigBen and B_er

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, many many years later she is now my wife -- and the only thing I "mildly" exaggerated at the time was the size her butt.
Her Ex -- from all the clues she has given me over the years -- was about 9" or 10" long and about 6" or 7" inches around.

Well, 9 or 10 inches with 6 or 7 inches of girth would be truly monstrous! I am big but not that big! Here are a couple pics but you can check out my albums. Would love to see how my cock looks between those huge breasts!

Attachments

Reactions: lttle1

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank you VJ Duvall....I have no idea where you and your wife live...but if you were "close" in this time of "the plague"...it might be a lot of fun for both of you to meet so she could experience meeting someone who is much, much larger flaccid (a huge "shower") than her ex's erection...and is also a far larger "grower". BTW....how tall is your wife....and has she ever shared that she would be interested in meeting...and enjoying...someone a lot larger than her ex...and she is open to having you watch for your fun?