small testicles

paolo069

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was wonderiing if others have small balls, I'm a tall guy, when erect by cock is 7.5. My small balls disturb me though, any commets on this topic?

Gomez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say my testicles are average size (I think) but when I'm cold my scrotum becomes very tight and pushes my testicles close to the body. It certainly gives the impression that I have small balls.

Quite annoying really, especially when you've got to get changed infront of people after Swimming or whatever.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Bf, who is also tall, has small balls - smaller than mine at least. His cock is also smaller. No clue what it means, but I was surprised because he has huge hands and feet. Surprisingly he had his frendulum removed about 6 months ago because of some tightness problems and it seems that his glans are getting bigger/plumper!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any size nuts as long as they produce sperm to keep your body functioning are fine. It is the messenger (the cock and it's plumbing) that allow the sperm and semen to be injected.

mongooseontherun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seem to have smaller nuts then others ive seen but it doesnt bother me,but I've a fairly thick cock (not known of many people who have had thicker, think it was about 6 around when my ex measured but cant remember)

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have big balls I don't think. But I wouldn't want them to be any bigger. I think low hangers would be anoying, so would big nuts. But who knows. Just personal preference I guesse. I like the look of smaller balls, and like the feel of mine. Never felt any others.

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have big balls I don't think. But I wouldn't want them to be any bigger. I think low hangers would be anoying, so would big nuts. But who knows. Just personal preference I guesse. I like the look of smaller balls, and like the feel of mine. Never felt any others.

I think low hangers would be anoying too. Glad mine are tight.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love big swinging nuts -- who doesn't? But as far as I know there's no relationship to size with making testosterone and sperm. Like guys with big balls are supposed to have deep voices. NOT.