Small Tits

BigJR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even before I met my current gf, who has a 34 A I was enthralled with flat chested women. I like a big set of tits, but what really does it for me are confident flat chested women. I've noticed most guy on this site prefer busty women, but there must be some well endowed men out there who prefer small or flat.

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think sexual confidence is sexy (it seems obvious, but it really isn't). And I have known some girls who weren't sporting giant wobbling double Ds that have had the sexiness to appeal to me enormously. But generaly I like bigguns!

Dave

BigJR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So basically you guys either like em big, or you don't care about tits, but no one here prefers small?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I prefer small. Doesn't mean that I don't like larger as well, it is more a matter of preference for shape and form, and some of that can be lost as they get bigger.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a C cup.... medium I suppose. Am I right in thinking that small or big are the preference rather than mediums?

Your tits are gorgeous. The fact of the matter is that men love any size of breasts. They must have a good shape and a good look about it.

For me, D is perfect - so C is damn near there. Truth be told, an A or a G, it doesn't matter!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a C cup.... medium I suppose. Am I right in thinking that small or big are the preference rather than mediums?

C's are medium large.. :tongue:

For me, I like thin and/or fit women, so many times I end up with small chested women. It is all good to me. Tit fucking is over rated and something that is done as a change of pace, so who cares if you lose that. I have tit fucked an A cup, takes more work, but can be done.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago I was at a dog show and spotted a really cute lady who was totally flat chested. Her shirt was loose enough though that I got to see one of her nipples and it was large and sexy. Loved the look.

My last wife had two daughters and the older one was flat chested until she aquired some implants. My wife said that she was an A cup at best. She had just gone through the surgery when I first met her, and she sure had a nice pair then. Stuck right out. She liked to show them off too. Clothed of course :(

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
size doesnt matter as long as the nipples look good

I sign on this statement with the caveat that it's the shape, texture, and general "hang" of the breasts that determines how hot they are. But I agree that a fabulous pair of nipples goes a long way to overcoming shortcomings elsewhere.

I prefer smallish rather than huge-ish. A's over DD's. Fully-clothed B and C's are generally what get my attention the easiest. But once the clothes come off, it's all about the look and feel, and size really matters very little at that point.

As to big boobs being necessary for tit-fucking, that's not necessarily true. But, I don't really care because I've never found tit-fucking to be all that rewarding.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
for me it's about the shape/firmness than the pure size
i know a woman(one of my buddies from my job's wife) who has the most perfectly shaped b cup breasts. and my cousin(no disrespect i lover her like a sister) has some really saggy e cup breasts.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some of the best sex I have ever had was with small breasted women, most made up for the breasts in other ways, not that they needed to make up anything they were great the way they were.