Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Attention: this is a VERY long text (almost 4 pages in MS Word). It's inspired by real people and some real facts, but most of it is actually made up. Feedback is welcome. And I apologize to native English speakers -- I have English as my second language, and eventual slip-ups may happen. Enjoy!

Small Town Cousin - Part 1

The night was beautiful and lots of stars were visible in the sky. There was no trace of clouds, and being on the countryside meant the city lights couldn’t drown the weaker brightness of the stars. It was party night; not that anything special was being celebrated, but just a random gathering with some food, bad music and lots of drinks.

But our story actually begins almost a year prior, during a sunny afternoon. Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, twenty-seven-year-old Justin drove almost five hours to Stanton, a small town in the same state. His wife, Jennifer, was born there, and several family members were still around. They weren’t really rich, but surely were united. Some of them worked in the town’s commerce, some did farm work, and Grandpa Jack just sat around complaining about everything and drinking.

Justin’s mother-in-law Monica had two brothers; one of them, Uncle Ted, was a heavy drinker but with the kindest heart. His wife, Auntie Frida, made the best cookies in Martin County. They had four sons; the youngest being named Fred. He was a stubborn child, who enjoyed causing trouble and smoking weed. It was kind of a surprise to everyone when he, nineteen then, came home and introduced his girlfriend, eighteen-year-old Elisabeth. And she was a good-looking girl, with a calm demeanour.

Jennifer had been in Stanton with her mother for two weeks, so Justin was alone in the car, rolling into the town blasting out Nelly’s record “Nellyville” and drinking a can of Red Bull. Justin’s 2008 Lexus ES sedan was an uncommon sight there, a city used to older cars, or larger trucks, usually Rams or Fords. And he enjoyed the sunny climate, and the lack of traffic and pollution seen in Dallas; the car’s Mark Levinson audio system always turned up loud. When he parked the car in Monica’s and Ted’s driveway and shut off the engine, Jennifer came out to hug him immediately.

After having lunch with the family, they went out in town to the ice cream parlour. Jennifer had her brand-new Nikon DSLR camera; she made Justin buy it so she could start practicing photography. Some fifteen minutes later, they were joined by Elizabeth. Jennifer had been photographing her, and they were bound to another session in the day; since Justin had arrived with the car, they could go to some woods outside the city. He could also help with image treatment, since Jennifer didn’t yet learn how to deal with Photoshop, and he knew it quite well. So, they went to a place with a creek and some tall trees.

Elizabeth wore a long sleeveless dress, and Jennifer started picturing her. After some thirty minutes doing it, she went to Justin and said, “wanna try doing some pics?” He got the camera and directed Elizabeth for fifteen minutes, clicking some thirty images before passing the camera back to his wife.

Eventually, they went for a road that was almost deserted. Elizabeth changed her outfit for a sexier black top, with tight black shorts. Justin tried not to look too much, while making sure he didn’t behave too absent-mindedly. And when Jennifer handed over the camera once again, then he had a good excuse for looking as much as he wanted. She was more conservative while directing the poses, while he was more adventurous and experimental, getting to a point where he’d lay on the tarmac to achieve a certain angle, which evidenced her rounded butt.

Getting back home, Justin got his laptop, downloaded the pictures from the camera’s SD memory card and started working on them. Unknown to him until that point, they had also photographed in a small nearby lake; Elizabeth wore a white bikini and played with water while Jennifer snapped the pictures. Sixty-something pics. Damn, the girl had a great body. But he was a thorough man; he duly treated all the pictures and the model was satisfied with them.

A few weeks later, alone back at home, Justin opened the pictures once again, so he could look at them more calmly. And he liked what he saw; her thighs, her waist, her bums, her breasts. And yes, he started jacking off thinking of her. Thinking of her body, of how it would be to make love to her.

From time to time, they even exchanged a few messages through social media. Nothing campy; he wouldn’t take such a high risk, and she didn’t seem to be willing also. But they had some fun chatting, and it seemed that, when he got there again, he’d get to see her.

Life, however, sometimes has its ways; it would be five months until Justin and Jennifer went back to visit Stanton. And a further five months until they hit the road once again, which leads us to the party night described earlier.

During the day, Jennifer visited her grandfather and a few other relatives; Auntie Frida was making salad, key lime pie and some other food; Justin went out on the town to buy drinks. And, by night, the whole family was gathered at Uncle Louie’s ranch.

Two months prior, Justin had learned how to do some drinks – so, he got some fruit, some different bottles, and set a table to mix his cocktails. Fred arrived a bit later with Elizabeth, and had his Bluetooth speaker set up and playing music. For three entire hours, the party was great, and everybody was having fun. Jennifer then got tired from all the visiting during the day, excused herself and went to bed. Justin stayed a bit longer, talking to everybody and mixing drinks.

Another half-hour later, Fred and a few other (male) cousins went out on their motorcycles. Justin was finishing a cocktail when Elizabeth approached. He had already noticed her, wearing tight jeans and a flannel shirt which she tied up, exposing her midriff. But it seemed that, after Fred left, she had undone the topmost button on that shirt, displaying a bit more cleavage than earlier.

Due to the noise and music, which wasn’t of a type he particularly enjoyed, Justin had set up his table on a secluded corner; so, after Auntie Sheila got her cocktail and left, he was almost alone with her there. The situation smelled like trouble, but he pretended nothing was going on.

-- Hey, Liz, what’s it going to be now?

-- Dunno. Maybe you could teach me how to do those nice drinks you’re doing there?

-- Um, let me show you an easier one then.

And he proceeded instructing her on how to mix and make it. Afterwards, they both tried the drink.

-- It’s great. You learn fast.

-- Perhaps. Hey, can I confess something to you? Promise you won’t tell anyone?

-- Nothing’s coming out of this mouth.

-- I know I shouldn’t but... I sometimes think about you when I’m touching myself.

“Holy fuck”, he thought. His mind, heart and blood started rushing, but he still played it straight.

-- And how often do you do this?

-- Touching myself? Well – she giggled --, almost every day. But the day you did the photos with me, it felt so good. I can’t really explain, though. But a few months later, it started coming to my mind. You seem to know how to look at a girl.

-- Well, if we’re trusting each other, then I must admit I’ve seen the pics Jennifer took of you in the creek.

-- Yeah, of course you did. So?

-- So that same kind of thought also came to my mind. You’re such a beautiful girl, and you’re really hot, too.

She teased back.

-- You think so? So, you’ve jacked of thinking of me?

Keeping the cool was starting to get harder.

-- Yeah. Several times.

-- And what did you want to do to me?

Still gazing at the horizon, Justin started feeling the blood going down to his penis.

-- To take that bikini off from you and feel your entire body with my tongue. From your breasts, to your neck, to your belly, and down to your pussy. To fondle your boobs and suck on your nipples. Then get down on you and lick your pussy until you get nice and wet.

Elizabeth undid one more button on the shirt, further exposing her breasts to his glance. Justin made no effort to hide his looking at her body. And she saw that the bulge in his jeans was also bigger than before.

-- You know, I love my boyfriend, but he sometimes spends too much time with his friends, and drinks too much, and then he’s not up to the task. And I have to, um, do the job myself. And I see you’ve got quite a tool down there to do it.

Elizabeth reached out and grabbed his manhood lightly. She felt it fully hard and moaned softly.

-- We should go somewhere a bit more hidden, before somebody comes for more drinks.

-- Yeah, we should.

Behind the house, there were some dense woods. As everybody else was at the front, drinking and dancing, no one noticed their vanishing; probably assuming Justin went to sleep and Elizabeth went to meet Fred.

Beneath the stars and the cool breeze that blew that night, Justin laid Elizabeth on the ground and slowly undid her blouse. She wore no bra, and her brownish nipples stood erect. He loved the sight of her two smallish but perfectly rounded boobs and thin waist; he started by sucking her left nipple, then the right one.

Hearing her light moans, he licked the space between her breasts and went down with his tongue towards her navel. And then undid the fly on her jeans, pulling them and her white lace panties together. Her pussy lips were slightly brownish, and she had just a hint of bush. Trimmed, not fully shaven. By then, his raging hard-on made him also undo his pants. She was struck with his size.

-- Wow. It is so big and thick.

Justin whispered on her ears:

-- Want it inside you? Do you want me to fill you up with my cock?

-- Yes, I do... do it to me!

After going down on Elizabeth’s pussy and feeling it really moist, he started pushing his penis inside. First slowly, then picking up the pace. Elizabeth kept moaning very softly, and Justin eventually started groaning also. In record time, she felt the orgasm build up and take control of her body; her vagina’s muscles contracted and squeezed Justin’s man-meat, his own orgasm also built up and he came inside her. It was so intense, and they stayed for almost fifteen minutes laying on the ground cuddling.

Not to raise any suspicions, Justin went to bed right afterwards. Elizabeth went back to the cocktail table and mixed one more drink. When she got back to the party, everybody was wasted. The next morning, no one even cared to ask her about all that time she was gone.

To be continued.