Small Waist and Large Thighs?!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dingdong, Dec 19, 2008.

1. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

To me I don't have a small waist, but my thighs are pretty big because I'm a runner, not to mention I am only 5'7'' so I generally have a hard time finding underwear that fits "perfectly", let alone a pair of jeans. I usually have to wear boxer briefs because if I walk around all day, my thighs rub together and that is not good, but I usually wear shorts so that stops that. :cool:

2. Flashlight

Flashlight Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have big thighs and a small waist. Most of the time my jeans are being help up by my thighs and not my waist. For underwear I usually wear boxer briefs and the legs a lot of the times are too tight and sometimes good depending on the brand. I like the leg band to be tight enough that nothing falls out the bottom but loose enough for my dick to hang around in the leg area because it more comfy than being bunched up in briefs but its not flopping around like in boxers.

3. suineg

suineg New Member

I have the same issue. With a 34 inch waist I am buying 38 inch pants to accommodate my thighs and ass. I have to get all my pants tailored to prevent bunching. I have found briefs to be the best, buying for my thigh not waist size.

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    String bikinis are what you need. Calvin Klein calls them "sport briefs". (think thong with a fabric back).

They allow the thighs to move independantly form the uderwear, thus not cramping the space available for your genitals.

5. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Like you, suineg and some of the others, I've have this problem for nearly 10 years. A 31 inch waist, a 29 inch inseam and thunder-thighs from all my leg work at the gym. No way that I can buy slacks off the rack. If it weren't for a great tailor, I'd be in sweats or gym shorts all the time. If I can't go commando, then I wear 2(Xi)st No-Show Y-Back Thong from UnderGear.

6. musclebare9

Gold Member

Skip the underwear - commando. For the most part, I wear cargo pants. I can get the correct waist size and the thighs are usually baggier than jeans. I rarely wear jeans anymore. Dress pants are the big problem. I have a tailor that takes care of them but it is a hassle. The world has become too fat and it is making it difficult for the thin people. Just try and find 31" waist and 36" length.

7. D_Tyrone_Tittickler

D_Tyrone_Tittickler New Member

I have a 30" waist and a 29" inseam. You are right, musclebare9. The majority of department stores display dress slacks that begin at a 34" waist and upwards. American is once again expanding, but this time it is not Manifest Destiny. Recently I saw a pair of slacks with a 52" waist. Several years ago when I was shopping for clothes in Maison Blanche I was approached by a salesperson who asked me if I needed assistance. I replied by asking if there were slacks available in 29" 29". She responded that 34" waistlines were the smallest that were in stock. She then asked if I had checked the student shop for smaller sizes. I guess I should have been flattered, but I was old enough to be the father of the teens that were in the store at the time.

8. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I have a 32-34 inch waist (I think, last time I checked 2 years ago), but my thighs are massive! I can't wear things that don't give me some protection between them or else they rub together and i get a bad rash/burn (THUNDERTHIGHS!) :/. I ran today and luckily I didn't get one

9. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Oooo, you're bottom heavy like Beyonce`! LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue:

10. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

My waist is 24-25 inches, my hips or 34 inches, my inseem is 33.5 inches, and my thighs are 18 inches. I don't think I have this problem, lol.

11. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Having done a lot of dancing in my youth, I also have the chunky thighs and small waist problem. Even worse, I've got big calf muscles too. When you add that to a 35" inseam, it makes buying jeans, formal trousers and even boots difficult. The only thing I haven't had a problem with was a kilt, but they're made to measure anyway.

12. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Hey, I have this problem too. It's probably genes. I have tried to buy boxer briefs but it snugging too much against my thighs. I now wear briefs.

13. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

Dude let you cock and nuts flop in the breeze

Draft saved Draft deleted