Small

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, as obnoxious and ridiculous as this conversation has gotten, I am almost reluctant to sink to BlackCockLuvr's idiotic comments to answer, but as he's just too obtuse, I shall do so anyhow...

Just go to A F R I B O Y Z - Nude black african boys and men and you will see for yourselves that black African cocks are NOT all 10 inches plus. They come in ALL shapes, lengths, widths and sizes.

I live with my African-American lover of 8 years, and he is 9.5 inches and thick and oh so delicous!

I dated just about every nationality, (when I was a tad bit wild in my early 20s), and like many ethnicities, but found that my greatest joy is riding a big black cock! (Blame that on my mother for taking me to see "Mandingo" when I was just eleven years old. I kept having so many dreams of having a hot black muscular man riding my tight, soft, wet, boy-pussy hard with his long, thick meat.
My beautiful, well-hung, sexy-chocolate, Ex-Marine does that VERY nicely for me and is the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

Cumming, Daddy!

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, as obnoxious and ridiculous as this conversation has gotten, I am almost reluctant to sink to BlackCockLuvr's idiotic comments to answer, but as he's just too obtuse, I shall do so anyhow...

Just go to A F R I B O Y Z - Nude black african boys and men and you will see for yourselves that black African cocks are NOT all 10 inches plus. They come in ALL shapes, lengths, widths and sizes.

I live with my African-American lover of 8 years, and he is 9.5 inches and thick and oh so delicous!

I dated just about every nationality, (when I was a tad bit wild in my early 20s), and like many ethnicities, but found that my greatest joy is riding a big black cock! (Blame that on my mother for taking me to see "Mandingo" when I was just eleven years old. I kept having so many dreams of having a hot black muscular man riding my tight, soft, wet, boy-pussy hard with his long, thick meat.
My beautiful, well-hung, sexy-chocolate, Ex-Marine does that VERY nicely for me and is the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!

Cumming, Daddy!

Of all the things to write on here?Some people have way too much time on their hands