Smaller cocks... lets see them!

jrock49

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I realize the site is called LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP but obviously not everyone is hung like a horse, me being one of them. I'm interested to see cocks that are smaller than average, i see huge ones all the time. If anyones got pics lets see em!!!

like2ride7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I realize the site is called LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP but obviously not everyone is hung like a horse, me being one of them. I'm interested to see cocks that are smaller than average, i see huge ones all the time. If anyones got pics lets see em!!!

sure check out my gallery:confused:

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is mine. Bone pressed I am about 5.5" and 4.1" thick. What do you think ?
View attachment 71909

Pretty much what you need to fuck! I don't think you have a 'small' cock but an average one. A penis will be considered 'small' if its erect size is 3" or under. If you know how to use your average penis no one will complain about it.

:wink:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Uh, um, just to remind you, you ARE on a LARGE penis site. If you want to see small dick, go to a small dick site where I am sure there are plenty. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: