Smaller dudes more vocal on their size

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone ever encounter this...guys who are not well hung are more apt to admit their size than larger guys are to advertise theirs. I've noticed this my whole life. the guys in college that everyone knew were well hung only knew that by either taking a shower with them in the dorm, or by normal male horsing around and getting naked, just whippin' it out, etc.

But in regular male conversation it's the small-avg guys that will let it be known they're hung small or avg. One recent example of many I've heard my whole life: the other day 3 of us dudes were talking about going to the beach and someone said, "You gotta watch out for this guy (talking about me)...he goes out there with Speedos on!" The guy he was telling this to quickly shot back, "Yeah, I'd have to stuff mine!"

Anyone else notice this?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Yes i have noticed this . I think the fact that if you really know you have something you really dont have to talk about .Even on hear we he claims of monsterous sizes and run to take a look and no pics

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found it just the opposite, actually.

The avg-small guys typically brag about what they've got and what they can do with it. That 'it's not the size of the boat' crap almost always comes from a guy you later find out who has a toy-sized schlong, and you always feel a little sorry for him.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah definitely
you are exctly right pexman
smaller guys are nervous about it, especially around big guys, they want some encouragement or something like that

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard many guys joke about their modest endowment, though I usually assume that they are just being self-depricating for humorous effect and are probably at least average, like Howard Stern... but who knows? If you're well-hung and talk about your dick all the time people are going to think that you're gloating, not trying to be funny.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What i notice was that my larger bf never advertise his size and seemed he just did not care about it at all...

2Bo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it pretty much uncomfortable when others talk about my size and ask me to have sex with their spouses for the sake of length and the 'fun' together.

Let alone women(mult.) that knock on your door late at night to unscrew the cork of their wine bottle as a plain excuse to get taken to the deep end ,etc, etc... It might be another mens dream; and I was around when among guys they talk about that stuff , how cool stat would be, etc.

It made me feel uncomfortable, that everything in life would be reduced to a fuck here and a treesome there... Been there, done that.... And it aint worth it.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have friends who occasionally make comments about being average or small, but it is always done in a jocular manner.

I never say anything about my size because I'm sure that if I did I would be asked to prove it. I suspect that some of my friends are trying to get me to do just that. No thanks, I'm not interested.

sometimesomewhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a friend who does that. he used to mention it a lot, actually. it's kinda gross. but then he got a girlfreind and started refering to his dick as "the jawbreaker."

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm with Pexman on this. I am always surprised at the number of guys that will identify themselves as small or average without actually being asked. They tend to blurt it out in situations where the conversation is turning toward a hypothetical event where they might be discovered, deciding to reduce expectations in advance, I guess. For example, I mentioned to a guy at work that I belonged to a superb gym, very clean and quiet, and he instantly said, "Gyms are for well hung men, not me." Hell, I would have had no idea about his gifts had he not said anything, and I certainly wasn't inquiring. That is what the net is for, not face-to-face conversation.

Villhamer

Just Browsing
Media
I've had to listen to quite a few guys gripe to me about being small, and I've always wondered why they wanted to talk to me about it, of all people. (I always somehow manage to show a bulge no matter what I wear, so I doubt they think I'm small, too)

The last time this happened, it was a co-worker who, out of the blue, just let out a deep sigh and said "I need a new life. I need a bigger penis." So I said "You can borrow mine if you like." And that was the end of that...

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we are all fascinated by big cocks....that's a given...but I've met men built like Adonises with small cocks who actually were apologetic!!!! about it....it's so weird, like women and boob size....so illogical....