Smaller dudes more vocal on their size

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Dr Rock said:
are you sure some proportion of it isn't just self-deprecating humor?

I don't hear this often, but I take much of it as this type of humour.
But I also think sharing something that one is 'complected' about reduces pain.
One's fantasies about how others might view what one regards as, er, shortcomings, are nearly always more odious than the reality.
Also, mentioning something suggests, one one level, that you aren't all that bothered by it. If you were really bothered, you'd (logically, although not much in this world is logical) shut up.
So a number of defense mechanisms are served by sharing.
Anyone want to hear about my third tit? (Joking. Really. Really.)

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
those explanations are as good as what i could think up. they sound plausible -- i'm thinking the desire for reassurance thing might be a lot of it. like wanting to hear a just-as-small/average sized brother say, "remember, it's how you use it..."

i know the example i gave was the self-deprecating humor type, but i've heard it more times in a more serious context.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of my friends while growing up were growers and not showers. Some of us had large dicks and all of us knew how big each was because we all jacked off together a lot and saw each other hard many times. Now when we were in showers with other guys, we were usually soft and nobody knew we were above average in size. I don't remember anyone bragging or talking about size regardless of how big or small he was.

One of my buddies summed it up for all of us. He was about 5 to 6 inches and knew some of us were much larger. He always assured us that he enjoyed pumping his cum up in the girls as much as we larger guys did in piping ours up inside the girls.

Most of my buddies with smaller dicks got more pussy on a regular basis but they didn't brag about that to the larger guys. Many of our girl friends would not let a large dick inside, afraid of being permanently stretched or physically hurt.