Smaller girls: at what size is it difficult...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Aug 11, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

So me and a friend were joking around at the bar last night and we had smaller plastic cups for our beer.. Well she was saying she could fit my fist in her mouth, and I laughed and said yea right.. so she tried hers and couldn't and she has small hands mind you.. but then she preceded to try and fit the bottom of the cup in her mouth and failed miserably, but was quite fun to watch, I admit :p. Well her fingers could touch wrapping around the cup and my hands dwarf hers, so it led me to believe that if me and her hooked up, she'd have difficulty taking me in her mouth. She was saying that she could always fit a guy easily.. so it was quite the hot thought.

I ramble too much -_-

Anyways, at what size does it become difficult to fit in your mouth, if you have a small mouth? Guys feel free to chime in too

2. 8iG

8iG New Member

i just made an 'O' with a measuring tape and tried.. makes you realise how thick even 5.5 inch is.

6inch would be damn hard to take i guess..

3. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea exactly, she made an O with her fingers touching and it didn't even come close to being small enough to fit in her mouth and she has tiny hands so it makes me wonder

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    7" of girth = massively sore jaw

but it's always fun trying. and you can use a mouth guard to keep teeth at bay.

5. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

I imagine so lol, seems like that wouldn't even be fun, for me at least cause it takes me longer to cum from a blowjob and having her jaw get sore before I finished would suck!

6. spitreaper

spitreaper New Member

Alot of Girls that i've done stuff with have found that my 5.5 is almost prefect. But sometimes when im super horny i get bigger and somethings i can feel my girlfriends teeth and its feel painful

7. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea I'm the same way, when I'm super turned on my head swells much larger than my shaft

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

yeah, at 5.5" around, it's been a challenge but not impossible for just about every girl who's gone down on me. i feel bad, too, because i never cum from blowjobs so i feel guilty for their jaws getting sore for nothing...lol!

Draft saved Draft deleted