Smaller guys: Ever used an axtender on your wife or g/f?

shortcomings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a small guy (5"x4.75") :redface:and recently used an extender on my wife. She's always maintained that I was her "perfect size" but would always ask for it deeper during sex. The other night, I put a vibrator sleeve over my cock and asked her if she was ready to get her brains fucked out by a big cock. She was already turned on and very wet from foreplay and she enthusiastically answered "yes!" :biggrin1:I told her to relax as I slipped the first few inches into her. She sounded a little surprised and in a little pain at first as she was not used to the 6.5" of girth. Once she relaxed, I slowly slid all ten inches into her. I have never heard those noises come out of my wife's throat and the look on her face was one of pure pleasure. I went to pull back to start pumping and she immediately pulled me back in, all the way and said "Oh, God that feels so fucking good!" I proceeded to slowly pump it into her slow and deep, and was soon pounding away at her for the next hour as her body thrashed in ecstacy. When I pulled it off and came in her, she said she could barely feel me as I kept slipping out, and I barely felt anything either but was still turned on enough to come. The next morning, she said that it was the most intense sexual experience she's ever had, and wanted to do it again (as soon as her pussy wasn't sore).

Small guys: Have you ever done this? If so, did she like it?
Big guys: Is sex like this for all of you? This intense?

Also, I read that most women can't take it that deep and for that long, not to mention how hard I was pounding her. 10 inches is a lot to handle; Is she a size queen in the making?

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you made a mistake in your story there. The last line should have started "The next morning I told her about my dream, hoping to continue my small penis humiliation fantasy, but she wasn't playing along so I posted it on the internet"

There, that is much more like it.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was accused of wearing one by a friend one halloween at a party a classmate was holding. We were looking for halloween costumes at the walmart, I found this wicked spiderman costume with a silly string web shooter and mask. I joked that my buddy should get it. (he is 6'7") and over 350 lbs I think. Oh did I mention it was a childrens costume. Yeah after 2 min of laughing he dared me to get it and wear. He said if I wore that to the party he'd pay me 50 bucks. I said you buy it as well and we have a deal. After tesking it on at home i realised it was rather see through when stretched to my much larger then intended body. We had a laugh since it really didnt hid much in the groin region. So before I wore it to the party I shaved my self down (big bush looked really sick through the spandex) and pushed my self down my right leg and went to the party. My buddy drove and couldnt stop laughing but made me sit with my spidey mask over my junk cause he said it was like a train wreck and couldnt stop looking at it and I was going to cause an accident. (Plus the 3 guys in the back werent going to let me sit with them) So it was a good kick at the party everyone laughed good, got alot of attention and one girl accused me of wearing a sex toy extender. She jokingly "drunkinly" gave me a squeeze and screamed realizing it was real. Her boyfriend who was there just swore at her behavior and left every went quite cause of the awkward moment when she muttered how big a pussy he was and went after him. It was an awsome party, and in the end I went home with a cat woman I was a frequent "hero" to. I told her I was going to shoot her with me emergency web shooter.

Revanchist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not "small", a bit over 6 long and a bit over 5 around, but my wife and I did buy a 3 inch vibrating penis extender. It was slightly funny cause the only color they had was black, and we're both white, so it just looked odd when we bought it, lol, but I digress:

Anyways, it really didn't work out well. The vibrating extender tip was supposed to be held on by this condom of sorts that came with it and the condom was normal sized, so when you've already got something 3 inches in there, the thing barely fit on me and kept falling off.

We bought magnum condoms and tried it again, hoping it would work better if it was able to hold on to the base, which it did, though then the condoms were kinda loose girth wise. When we started having sex, the thing was just uncomfortable pressing against the tip of my penis, the vibrating was nothing special for either of us, and because it wasn't on snug enough on me, it kept like twisting weird inside of her, angling funny and such.

We may have tried it one other time, but it really wasn't worth it even though it wasn't that expensive, and its just been sitting in our sex drawer ever since.

Maybe a normal fully length latex penis sleeve would work better? I dunno though.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um.........any particular reason you didnt wear underwear?

I was accused of wearing one by a friend one halloween at a party a classmate was holding. We were looking for halloween costumes at the walmart, I found this wicked spiderman costume with a silly string web shooter and mask. I joked that my buddy should get it. (he is 6'7") and over 350 lbs I think. Oh did I mention it was a childrens costume. Yeah after 2 min of laughing he dared me to get it and wear. He said if I wore that to the party he'd pay me 50 bucks. I said you buy it as well and we have a deal. After tesking it on at home i realised it was rather see through when stretched to my much larger then intended body. We had a laugh since it really didnt hid much in the groin region. So before I wore it to the party I shaved my self down (big bush looked really sick through the spandex) and pushed my self down my right leg and went to the party. My buddy drove and couldnt stop laughing but made me sit with my spidey mask over my junk cause he said it was like a train wreck and couldnt stop looking at it and I was going to cause an accident. (Plus the 3 guys in the back werent going to let me sit with them) So it was a good kick at the party everyone laughed good, got alot of attention and one girl accused me of wearing a sex toy extender. She jokingly "drunkinly" gave me a squeeze and screamed realizing it was real. Her boyfriend who was there just swore at her behavior and left every went quite cause of the awkward moment when she muttered how big a pussy he was and went after him. It was an awsome party, and in the end I went home with a cat woman I was a frequent "hero" to. I told her I was going to shoot her with me emergency web shooter.

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have used an extender and then I had to write about it.

I’ve had a similar experience to many of you. I have been obsessed with wanting to know if my girl would really like me to be larger or to try someone or something larger. It can take a lot for a woman to admit to wanting anything more than you. Love maybe involved, desire not to hurt your feelings and the classic concern that admission of liking largeness implicated some sort of carnal sluttiness. In the period of 2 years I changed and perhaps ruined my ex forever. To encourage taking on hugeness and find out she prefers it can be a totally self-fulfilling prophecy.
I started when I saw the small vibrator she had. 5 1/2 x 5. I said it was puny and she was surprised. I suggested she could enjoy something my size or maybe as big as her biggest lover. We went toy shopping many times, always at my encouragement. We started with one she said was as thick as her biggest lover but much longer. It was 8” x 6.25” in girth. She was all about girth. We bought sleeves that brought my 7 x 5.75 stuff up to 6.25 “ and she really loved it. Eventually I would force a few fingers in beside my cock. It became rare that we’d fuck without any kind of toy, device, or extra fingers. Finally we bought a huge thick jelly cock that was 8” long, too long for her, but 7.75” thick. Sometimes I would wear it in my underwear keeping the balls inside and we’d screw with the un verbalized fantasy that I was this hung. I basically started getting off on the implicit smaller cock humiliation. One night when we were drunk and I was penetrating her with the big one, I convinced her to tell me that it was the best full feeling, that my cock was too small for her anymore and would never give her enough pleasure. She did. I came. And worked myself out of a job.