Smaller guys, sexual anxiety

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are smaller average, how much anxiety do you have before you have before first sex with a new partner? Do you worry about the reaction or your ability to please her or are you just raring to go and not really hung up at all?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I"m small by any standard...4-4.5 on a good day. And no...never had anxiety. I'm very confidant in all my skills to make a woman feel at ease, relaxed, trusting, secure, and sexual. I certainly wish I was bigger (7 would be great), but to be honest, I wouldn't want to be much bigger. My ability to please a woman is never in doubt....no hang ups.

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
If you are smaller average, how much anxiety do you have before you have before first sex with a new partner? Do you worry about the reaction or your ability to please her or are you just raring to go and not really hung up at all?
The only anxiety I have ever experienced was getting to the sex, and that was when I was just an idiot 15-16 yr. old. The size of my dick has never been a concern for me.

Reactions: grandstand1

When I was very young and still mastering the finer points, I would occasionally have angst if a woman was particularly popular. I discovered most reputations to be unfounded bullshit by guys that had never gotten past the phone number or had went down in flames.

I also hooked up with an older woman and she basically set me straight. Looking back on it I probably should have paid for those lessons, but then we both probably would have been arrested.