Smaller Penis After Surgery?

gainerfan30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Forgive me if you've read a few of my other posts and read about this, but I wanted to pose this question on this particular board.

When I was 27, I had inguinal hernia surgery. Before the surgery, I was on the larger side, close to 8 x 6. Until I started learning about PE/jelqing, I was 6.5 x 5 on a good day. I'm improving in size, but I was curious if anyone else has ever heard of a smaller size after surgery?

GF

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After hernia surgery... haven't read of anyone that has, but good possibility that it has happened to someone. But actual penis surgery will shorten it even if you went in to lengthen it. Yeah your supposed to follow the strict instructions to keep the penis stretched all the time so the ligs don't reattach while its limp because then you would be in trouble :)

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not heard this happening, but I guess if surgeons are tightening different things in the area, it could shorten a cock.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
i dunno, i just don't see how that could possibly happen during a hernia surgery
I don't either unless the penis just returned to its normal size before he was PE/jelging. I can see that the penis could start returning to original size during the recovery period when no jelging was taking place.