Smaller penis injury during sex help my friend

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this would constitute sex with a SMALL penis. But an old roomate of mine woke me up this morning with multiple texts and is looking for help, here they are:

dude i was fucking my girl last night from behind and my dick smashed into her. now my shits all fucked up

my right part of my ball sack is swollen...there is pain towards my grundle area... and when i just tried to have sex now i go ta sharp ass pain from the tip all the way to the back

[ I told him it would be ok and to apply heat or have a bath ]

yea? u think soo. that shit hurts and u can feel like a bump at the bottom of me balls and thats where the pain is

He won't stop bugging me, any have any diagnosis/treatment for him?

He said he heard a pop as well. He said he got hard again this morning and it hurt to have sex, and while flexing his pc muscle he feels pain.

He has an avg size penis at best as I recall. Probably why he smashed it while thrusting.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pushing one's limits with sore muscles is one thing, but don't fuck with potential genital injuries, unless he prefers risking impotence or worse. He needs immedeate medical attention.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn thats not good to hear, he will flip if i tell him that. He just always seems to over react and be dramatic about everything. The fact that he can still get an erection must be good though right? I suggested that it may be a thrombosed vein but the penile fracture theory doesn't sound good...

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn thats not good to hear, he will flip if i tell him that. He just always seems to over react and be dramatic about everything. The fact that he can still get an erection must be good though right? I suggested that it may be a thrombosed vein but the penile fracture theory doesn't sound good...

Yes it is better than not being able to, but that is just an area not to fuck with (well you know what I mean).

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He just told me the bump is when he pushes in, so its not a bump that protrudes, but when he pushes in "underneath the balls" he says its "maybe not a bump, but something thats there" and it hurts. Which led me to believe about the thrombosed. Wouldn't a penile fracture involve pain in the actual penis shaft? Or can you fracture the penis by the balls or behind them?

His right testicle is swollen.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
..."maybe not a bump, but something thats there" and it hurts. Which led me to believe about the thrombosed. Wouldn't a penile fracture involve pain in the actual penis shaft? Or can you fracture the penis by the balls or behind them?

His right testicle is swollen.
I think the location of a bump, or of the pain, would depend on the location of the "fracture". That one of the testes is swollen, would have me NOT texting around to buddies, but going immediately to the emergency room, for some professional medical help!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<----This is the correct advice and the only advice which matters!

Men claim to love their penises but when you suspect something is wrong with it you won't go to the doctor . . . I don't understand it! :confused::rolleyes:

FYI - It is possible to break your penis. I saw Dr. Mehmet Oz talk about it on Oprah, it was a show dedicated to men. It is also possible for it to be treated and heal normally, but you can't wait around to see a doctor.

I hate to be rude; but unless I missed the post where you said you were a doctor, why is he contacting you about this? :confused:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to be rude; but unless I missed the post where you said you were a doctor, why is he contacting you about this? :confused: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Cause he knows I'm the Mason, and with all things sexual he turns to me. I encouraged him to go to the ER tonight, and low and behold, "fractured penis".
He is the first case the doc had ever seen in person. I told him to take pics in the ER for keepsake. I also think he is proud strolling through the ER with his new girlfriend because he thinks everyone thinks he is a playboy now...thanks for the help though people we saved a cock tonight!