Smaller penis

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Beachballs: Is there any way to make my penis shrivel up & be totally useless?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I thought Easter break was over.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Cut it off and jerk it? (That's jerk as in cooking, not jerk as in masturbation.)

4. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: castration will cause some shrinking and make erections difficult to maintain. If done after puberty ,however, erections may still be possible. Why in the hell would you want to do that!?! I'm not discouraging it, mind you, I think if anybody is stupid enough to castrate himself, then the gene pool is that much better off.

5. myself_the_elf

myself_the_elf New Member

you want it to shrivel up and be totally useless? your dick would then be just like any Republican...if you just want it temporarily shriveled and useless, try watching Oprah Winfrey

6. Knight

Knight New Member

sew ice into the lining of your underwear every morning. Nice name too elf :)

7. taven

taven Member

Sounds to me as if you have a problem that's not a joke. Talk to someone you trust and get help with whatever really is bothering you. Hope something good happens for you soon.

8. Industry7

Industry7 New Member

seriously though, i've been looking for info on how to make mine smaller, and can't really find anything. then i found this place and thought this had to be it. i just couldn't beleive when i got here that the only info on changing your size was to make it bigger!!! I mean this is a support group for big guys right? if you want it even bigger you obviously don't need support. Unless by support you mean you need like 3 woman to hold it up while you get erect!!!

But honestly though, i don't want mine to shrink up and be useless, but if i were slightly more modestly endowed that would be great. I'm not that long but fairly think (7.5x6.5), and it's very uncomfortable for my boyfriend to be on bottom. We do a lot of foreplay and i try to finger him a lot to loosen him up, but it still hurts him a lot. He's average size and fits in me very well. I like being bottom and I know that he wants to do it more too. He loves having things put in there, as long as it's not as big as me :(

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm at least as "think" as you are and if you do your job in prepping his hole, every time, he will adjust and learn to accomodate you comfortably. But you have to become skilled in foreplay and the use of your tool. Practice, practice, practice man !!!

10. Pappy

Pappy Member

seriously though, i've been looking for info on how to make mine smaller, and can't really find anything. then i found this place and thought this had to be it. i just couldn't beleive when i got here that the only info on changing your size was to make it bigger!!! I mean this is a support group for big guys right? if you want it even bigger you obviously don't need support. Unless by support you mean you need like 3 woman to hold it up while you get erect!!!

But honestly though, i don't want mine to shrink up and be useless, but if i were slightly more modestly endowed that would be great. I'm not that long but fairly think (7.5x6.5), and it's very uncomfortable for my boyfriend to be on bottom. We do a lot of foreplay and i try to finger him a lot to loosen him up, but it still hurts him a lot. He's average size and fits in me very well. I like being bottom and I know that he wants to do it more too. He loves having things put in there, as long as it's not as big as me :(
    [post=301077]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Let me have him for 2 weeks and I guarentee he'll look forward to you fucking him. BTW I'm 11.5X9 when fully erect so I can really open him up for you. He'll never complain about your size again.

11. Overhung

Overhung New Member

Get married. :D

12. jimmyjoejeater

jimmyjoejeater New Member

Albums:

That would do it! :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted