Smaller to average guys?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Dr Rock said:
other than the majority of the male population of earth, you mean?
Not quite right Dr. Rock.:wink: Mathmatically exactly one half of the male population falls in this group.

The average seems from all accounts to be at least 5 inches erect, but not more than 6 inches worldwide. No two surveys have said exactly the same length.

The number of guys less than four inches erect is larger than most people are led to believe. That brings the average down some.

I'm within the average, barely.

And I have yet had anyone make a negative comment about my size here at the LPSG. I've had many guys though tell me size doesn't matter when I told them my size.

It's ironic that the only guys catching hell here at LPSG about their size are the ones claiming to be monster size.

It's wonderful to be on a forum where if you are honest, you are accepted regardless of your size, religion or lack there of, political party preference etc.

Not that we haven't had some nice good debate. Debate can be a lot of fun.

This has been a wonderful place for me.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somebody's confusing "average" with "median". Exactly one half are below the median, and exactly one half are above it.

But I knew it wasn't the MathGeekSupportGroup when I signed up.

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
actually, it's more of an inverse square proportional law - as you get closer to the median, you have more cases. 50% are less than median, but there are lots more slightly less and slightly over then there are lots smaller and lots over.
like a speed hump shape with the median in the middle.
yea.
pointless post.
have a nice day.
*bonks himself on the head*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big dirigible said:
Somebody's confusing "average" with "median". Exactly one half are below the median, and exactly one half are above it.

But I knew it wasn't the MathGeekSupportGroup when I signed up.

Ah, but you'd be surprised at the number of geeks around here, math and otherwise. *raises hand*

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To put in my two cents worth. I've been in a lot of chat rooms and from what I've heard there, 100% of the men are above average*L*
Katie

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been poking around here avery once in a while, and I guess this is a good a time as any to introduce myself. I waould say I am not average, but in fact small. I am actually only 4 inches when erect. So yeah that would qualify me as smaller I think. I guess I don't really fit in here, but I've always been curious to see what you lucky guys think about your large members.

Pappy

Media
delivery boy said:
I've been poking around here avery once in a while, and I guess this is a good a time as any to introduce myself. I waould say I am not average, but in fact small. I am actually only 4 inches when erect. So yeah that would qualify me as smaller I think. I guess I don't really fit in here, but I've always been curious to see what you lucky guys think about your large members.

Sometimes having a large penis is not so lucky!!

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy said:
Sometimes having a large penis is not so lucky!!

I know sometimes there is a downside, but I would trade places with most of you guys I'm sure, I doubt that wou would trade with me. And I'm not some whiny small penis guy. I'm comfortable with my size. Having a wife that seems to be pleased by it most of the time helps. Do I wish it was a little bigger? Yeah, but I am not obsessive about it like a lot of smaller guys. I am sure ther are plusses and minues for both big and small dicks.

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
True, hiding a tent in a pair of slacks for instance.:biggrin1:

Actually there has been plenty of times I have been saved from embarrassment because nobody could tell I was erect! It is one of the positives of having a small dick.

I remember one time when a beautiful woman I was walking down the street with decided to get playfull and grab my crotch. Of course she felt my hard erection that she could not see. She yelled "oh my god you have an erection!". That is the only time my secret erection was ever noticed!

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
delivery boy said:
... but I've always been curious to see what you lucky guys think about your large members.

This IS a support group, so 'lucky' may not be the right term. How many women have said to you, "OMG, Keep that thing away from me."

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cute5 said:
This IS a support group, so 'lucky' may not be the right term. How many women have said to you, "OMG, Keep that thing away from me."

i know, and i don't want to seem insensitive to issues that come with being large, but it is all relative. to me, a small guy, well hung guys are lucky.

OneSongGlory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi....

I am new and thought I'd make my first post on this thread... I am average

5.5"X 5.5"

Hope to poke in and contribute on a couple more threads...