Smaller when Flaccid

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Barzillai Whackingsauce, Jun 18, 2007.

1. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

Now I am sure with such a berth of Threads and information (I have been searching) that this topic had been broached before but I just can't seem to find it. So sorry if this has been addressed.

Does anyone have any comments statements about being slightly small when flaccid. I am not overweight (I work out everyday) but when I am unerrect I find my sometimes, given the day the guy to be smaller than I would like, though on some days it's not all that bad. When I am hard I am about 7 inches and can't complain (I guess). The questions are this : Is that somehting to be worried about, can it be fixed and does anyone have this issue as well. I mean I look at some of these pics here and the flaccid one are just a impressive as the hard ones. Any Help?

Thanks

2. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    This has always been a mystery to me as well. Some days I wake up and think "Hell Yeah!", while on others I wake up and think it looks like a frightened turtle. I've always wondered if other guys have the same issue. I'm most definately a grower and not a shower, but it is kind of wierd that on any given day my little guy can go from looking normal to looking, well, ya know.. less than proud, if you catch my drift.

It is nice to know I'm not the only one who's wondered... lol.

3. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes usually when I'm cold it will seem so tiny and sometimes it will be a good size when flaccid.

4. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

I know issues such as circulation affect size. When I "workout" I find it to be worst. If I have it correct ; the body is using the blood elsewhere. Such strange items these things we carry. What is frustrating is that people see it Flaccid 9 times out of 10 in day to day situations (Change rooms, standing naked in front of the wife) and first impressions are paramount (If you are hung up on impressions) as well as self esteem, self image. Wanting a more impressive flaccid guy is important. It just would be nice to find a way to help stabilize the flaccid size, make it more regular with out "fluffing" I've heard of herbal items such as Maca, Yohimbe to help with circulation but wondered if anyone could comment or suggest further?

It's nice to see someone who was wondering the same thing.
    Cheers for the response

B

5. pelepsl

pelepsl New Member

Albums:
    My situation is exatly the same...
    when flacid "nobody gives much to it" although sometimes it gets "big" even flacid... when hard its bigger than the most guys [18cm] 7 1/8 inches if not mistaken... btw heard [read to tell the truth] that not even 2% of men have 17cm or bigger cocks..

would like.. if there is something like that to get always that flacid but big size..

6. pelepsl

pelepsl New Member

Albums:
    I'm only 18... think when I gets older it will grow when flacid.. but something imediatly would be nice!
    :wink:

7. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Yes, we all have that morning problem.

8. peet74

peet74 New Member

I searched Wikipedia and this is what I got:

Flaccid length
    Length of the unencumbered flaccid penis does not necessarily correspond to length of the erect penis. A man with a smaller flaccid penis may grow to a much larger size when erect, or not, as a man with a larger flaccid penis size may grow much larger, or not. The slang term for this disparity refers to a penis being a "grower" or a "shower", the former being a flaccid penis that becomes significantly larger when erect, the latter being a penis that does not change much in size in the transition between flaccid and erect.
    Hope this helps.

9. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Add another person in this boat. I have the same issue. Don't know, if there is anything you can do that will have permenant results.

10. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

are you taking any cold medication?some ingredients in cold medicine especially ephedrine will shrivel your cock like a sun-dried noodle.temperature also plays a MAJOR role in how well you hang.

11. 7x6

7x6 Member

I'm only about 2" while flacid and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, my girlfriend even laughs at it but she also marvels at the difference when it's hard so that's all cool with me. It used to bother me when I was younger but now I wouldn't trade a milimeter of erect length for four more flacid inches

12. D_t5yuoio

D_t5yuoio New Member

I totally agree with you 7x6.

I think it is actually pretty cool, and just such an amazing fact of human anatomy. I especially love it when I am at my absolute smallest, as Matticus says, "a frightened turtle", then I stimulate myself without touching. To watch this amazing organ swell, first slowly, then quickly to become a raging hardon. I clench my keagles (sp?) very hard to get the maximum hardness, the veins pulsing angrily. The contrast in such a short span of time is fascinating. And to those that would giggle at your size when extremely flaccid? Just tell them, "You can't tell the size of a balloon til it's inflated, my dear" Then wow them when you cum to full attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted