Smallest breasts you have had your penis between

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_claire1, Mar 14, 2009.

1. B_claire1

B_claire1 New Member

Albums:
    Smallest breasts you have had your penis between

2. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    A long time ago I was seeing a girl that was lucky if she had an A cup. She went crazy mad when I pushed my cock between her tiny tits. She was a fun chick, wonder what happened to her?

3. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I think that B cups are the limit. You can kinda cheat on this: you (or she) can squich them together. I think that doing this with A cups is pretty much impossible. Someone correct me if I'm wrong; I haven't been with a girl that small since HS, and I wasn't into 'tittyfucking' back then.

Edit:
    Well, I guess it is possible.

4. hud01

Gold Member

I have between and A cup. You have to push them together much more and they don't necessarily wrap around like a C cup or larger would, but still fun.

5. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:

You are right, you more or less ride on top, not a true titty fuck but fun just the same...

6. Compass

Compass New Member

B

No pics anyone?

7. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The smallest I've had mine between were B cups, but I need D cups to be able to wrap around it.

Attached Files:

8. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girl has very small breasts (half asian), and I've never had much success with her and the old tittyfuck.

9. Maysheepack

Maysheepack New Member

Strangely enough, it was also the night I realized that I had a large penis.

I met up with a female friend who was traveling in London with two friends of hers. I hit it off with one of whom was a bit short, but had a strikingly beautiful face and electric eyes.

We ended up hooking up in the hotel room, with the other two girls there in the room (pretending to be asleep). . .didn't have money for our own room.

She honestly had no breasts to speak of, but her nipples were slightly raised, and I sucked them and told her she had gorgeous tits. This made her sooooo happy. I was so glad I said that.

She had a great body otherwise, and was a wonderful kisser, so I was rock-hard for real. But when I tried to put it in, it just crushed the head of my penis. I was too big to fit in her. So I ate her out for like 45 mins, thinking it was a lubrication issue, but there was no getting it in.

Stuff like that had happened before, but I just thought I was too drunk or clumsy or something. But after that night, I am completely turned off to smaller women (perhaps right, perhaps not).

But getting back to your original question. . .I'll never forget the look on her sweet face when I told this lovely, however completely flat-chested woman she had "gorgeous tits". The sun shone at night! And I actually went so far as to squeezing her chest muscles together to try to get some cleavage to cradle my totem pole in. =)

#9 Maysheepack, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  10. conntom

Gold Member

34a..... it was useless.

11. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had mine between a pair of beautifull A's, but it is indeed not a true tittyfuck at all. Then the question wasn't about titty fucking but about breast where you have had your penis in between. So the matter become more like "How small can breast be and still be called breasts?" :tongue:

12. EnTaro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girlfriends barely an A, if she squishes them between my dick, they don't even get as high off her chest as my dick does. It looks a bit silly, but hey -- that's usually part of the package if you're in to really petite girls.

13. D_Baron_von_Hardon

D_Baron_von_Hardon Account Disabled

i've gone between a pair of A's before, its not really a tittyfuck, and didn't do too much for me. what was better was if she was jerking me off and she'd lean over and rub the head of my cock against her nips, cumshot city!

14. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

15. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

A littl off the subject:
    I was sitting at a roadside stop minding my own business , when this dirty van pulled up behind me. This skinny woman got out and walked to beside my truck and tapped at my window. Wanted some help to buy gas and offered anything I wanted for help. she got in we drove to a secluded spot and played. Being quite old her teats were shrunken and wrinkled... not pretty at all. But she sat on my hard cock with her gray haired pussy and gave me a good cumm.
    I had to tell that one.

16. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

'Between' has to be B. As I love petite women I've had my share of A's or less; with me on top it has been impossible, but in cowgirl at least you can get her nipples stroking the head which is a guaranteed turn on.

Draft saved Draft deleted