Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at the video arcade the other day and I one guy in the booth next to me and another the opposite side. The guy to my left looked hot and I wanted to suck his cock, whenhe put it through the hole, I could not belive what I saw. It was soooo small It didn't even go all the way through the hole. It looked like a one inch hard clit with two inches of four skin. I immediately stoppped giving him any attention. He got mad and stormed out of there slamming the door. I turned to my right and this hairy guy pulled his cock out and saved the day....it was about seven inches, cut and thick as fuck. I sucked that fat cock and he shot a good five spurt, thick and tasty load of cum in my mouth. Sooon after he took off a happy man. I palyed with his cum in my mouth and jacked off til I shot my load. As nice as that cock was, I will always remeber the smallest cock I ever saw. Now that sucks!

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah coulda been grower
By the norm a penis will grow with +66% ( x1.66 ) to max +200% ( x3.00 )
[ As always there are exceptions. But less than 2% ]
So for a limp penis of 3" this means a erect penis between 5" and 9"

So for this example it was 1" let presume that he minimalised it to show how small it was; so we take 1.5" - erect between 2.5" and 4.5". ( so really small even for a grower )

I'm not a grower :
Limp smallest - feet in cold water : 4" - erect 6.75"

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The smallest cock I ever saw on a guy was on a good-looking dude in Mississippi. About the size of my little finger. He could have worn one of those "finger rubbers" for a condom. The next biggest of the smallest was a guy in Birmingham. His was about the size of my thumb.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys we were in a video booth and he was watching poen for a while....he was definitely hard already. This guy was about one to one and a half inches fully erect and I couldn't even see the head of his cock because of the foreskin. I think my cock is small, so when I say small.......I'm saying like one in a ten million small cock guy.

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn, I was at a video store once, in a booth with a gloryhole. Dude stuck his cock through and it was about 6 inches and no thicker than a pencil. Freakiest thing I've ever seen, at least as far as cocks go.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the norm a penis will grow with +66% ( x1.66 ) to max +200% ( x3.00 )
[ As always there are exceptions. But less than 2% ]
So for a limp penis of 3" this means a erect penis between 5" and 9"

So for this example it was 1" let presume that he minimalised it to show how small it was; so we take 1.5" - erect between 2.5" and 4.5". ( so really small even for a grower )

I'm not a grower :
Limp smallest - feet in cold water : 4" - erect 6.75"

Goddamn - you grow up REAL GOOD.