Sexuality
Unsure
Describe the guy, his size, his dick size, how he act in the locker room
Show us pics if you want

Big%2Bguy%2Bvs%2BSmall%2Bguy%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bgym.jpg

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
The smallest dick I ever saw in a locker room was on a guy about 22 y.o.. He is about 6'2" and slender with blond hair. He is circumcised and all you see is the head. There is no, nada, zero, zip, shaft showing. He does have pubic hair that is trimmed short. His dick looks like a button that holds his pubic hair on. He has no inhibitions about being seen naked either. He don't flaunt but he don't do the "towel dance". He seems to be pretty self-confident too.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The smallest dick I ever saw in a locker room was on a guy about 22 y.o.. He is about 6'2" and slender with blond hair. He is circumcised and all you see is the head. There is no, nada, zero, zip, shaft showing. He does have pubic hair that is trimmed short. His dick looks like a button that holds his pubic hair on. He has no inhibitions about being seen naked either. He don't flaunt but he don't do the "towel dance". He seems to be pretty self-confident too.
Sounds like my dick, but I am completely 100% soft (obviously) and some other guys are passing off a semi and their hand goes to their cock so many times it must be the cleanest one in town.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not in a gym, spa... I genuinely couldn't believe how small it was. A button buried in long mane'd bush. Slightly overweight with huge powerful looking legs, massive calves which made his cock look impossibly small. I actually felt bad...I hope he's rich and happy

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds a lot like me, but I'm dark-haired and don't trim my pubes. It's always hot at the gym wondering if other guys notice.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't pay any attention to other peoples cocks in the locker room. Most of the dudes that expose there are the old dudes or the very out of shape guys who just love to waltz around with zero fucks. I get in, change and get out. (maybe I'll throw some flexing in the mirror station if it's empty. But for the most part. I don't really care about other blokes.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have caught a glimpse of some guys smaller than me but most keep it covered up. I have seen a few older overweight guys with an innie
Also seen a number of guys with really thick big heads but no shaft.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The smallest one was the one I literally did not see. Seriously, I glanced many times but couldn’t see even a button.

The guy was a professor where I worked right out of graduate school. Handsome, distinguished, looking like a bust of a Roman emperor, he was constantly sarcastic and nasty with everyone; I found out why when he dropped his underwear in the swimming pool locker room at lunchtime the first time I saw him there.

His pubic hair looked like lichen on a rock or a sponge on a coral reef—almost exactly circular, with absolutely nothing in the middle except a mound of flesh the size of a cough drop. He had two cough-drop-sized balls in a tiny wrinkled sack hanging from the bottom of the pubic hair circle. And no, I never saw a penis or anything that looked like one.

Other guys his age talked with him, showing him the respect due his position, but from the glances that went around the locker room when he pulled down his shorts, the rest of us both admired his courage in showing what he had and pitied him for not having visible male genitalia beyond the two tiny testicles in the little wrinkled sack. I think that’s why whenever he was sarcastic and rude, we responded as though we didn’t notice his tone of voice.

The weird thing was that he had a wife and children. I had to wonder how the pregnancies had happened—I mean, he had nothing that looked like a penis. It was simply a mound of flesh; I could see nothing hanging, no piss hole, nothing.

It was quite simply the smallest male genitalia I’d ever seen, and the strangest-looking—even stranger than the one bodybuilder guy I’d seen with a huge cock and huge sack with no balls in the sack, that one time at summer camp.

NCbear (who thinks my own hypospadias is a minor issue compared to what this guy faced every time he got naked in a locker room)

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don’t see many dicks at my gym as it is full of towel dancers. There is a 99 yr old man (he does the sauna and whirlpool daily) who walks around naked. His dick is just the head visible but at 99 , glad he is able to get to the gym. October he will be 100. I swim so my dick shrivels up and tries to hide too and gets caught in my pubes. I usually shake it free once I get my swimsuit off. Any other swimmers experience shriveling from being in water for a long time?

D

deleted300444

I've seen a few the size of an ant. It does not look good.

Reactions: Gj816