smallest dick???

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question about SPH.

Do guys will small willies really enjoy being humiliated or do they just get into it because it's the only attention their penis is ever likely to receive? Much how freaks used to join Victorian freak shows... they don't grow up thinking "all I want to be is a side show attraction" but there is little else they are able to do.

Surely these guys don't, from puberty, decide they want to spend their sexual lives being mocked.

All quite tragic really isn't it!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never have understood SPH either. But then I just figured that it was like any type of humiliation which I've not understood either.

But humiliation within a BDSM relationship is different, as the sub chooses to be humiliated. But with SPH you get the sense that the guys haven't chosen it, but it's been thrust upon them and they've picked up the ball and run with it. Does that make sense?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But humiliation within a BDSM relationship is different, as the sub chooses to be humiliated. But with SPH you get the sense that the guys haven't chosen it, but it's been thrust upon them and they've picked up the ball and run with it. Does that make sense?

Ahh, gottcha. Humiliation by choice - vs humiliation by circumstances

lurodero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey janpa, i don't mean really to intervene in your life, but just a word of advice, think you must see a gynecologist or whatever..oh boy you must have an ambiguous genitalia...now that i have seen it, at least in the picture..you need a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) though, it's the more potent form of testosterone...not that i mean to say you do not have any testosterone at all since you still have your balls...

not really an emergency...