Smallest ever> - gay guys only

B_hellohottie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of you have been with a cute guy you rejected b/c he was too small? what were the details? was he just short or short and thin? How many inches exactly would you say and around? Big or small balls?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a couple of fantastic, very-fondly-rememberedlovers in the past who were both between the 3" and 4" mark; neither of them was in the least self-conscious, and so things were just wonderful, in particular

As you'll see, that ends half-way through a sentence, but as I describe myself at LPSG as being only 90% gay, I had to edit out the final 10% of my reply. :rolleyes:

B_hellohottie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry for gay guys only - i think we are different than women - women start your own thread ok? guys tell your stories.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Never. If the penis was all I was interested in, I wouldn't bother with having anything attached. That's what dildos are for.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many of you have been with a cute guy you rejected b/c he was too small? what were the details? was he just short or short and thin? How many inches exactly would you say and around? Big or small balls?
I cannot say I have ever rejected a man for size. I have been with small and large and several in between sizes and size was not the deciding factor. Personality kept a relationship going for a few years with a man who was barely 4 inches long. Of course he was a tasty treat and knew what to do with what he did have--and he had talented tongue and fingers as well! He was just beyond 5 inches in girth and had 2 fairly average sized testicles--and he was uncircumcised (figured I'd answer before that question appeared). We parted ways, and I went fully queer and he went fully straight (balanced out the universe I suppose) and has 2 children so apparently his wife found him functional as well.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Zero.

One of the best 'tops' I ever had an affair with was 4" on a good day. I could actually suck his cock AND balls at the same time.

I'm far more likely to reject some well hung guy for too much attitude.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry for gay guys only - i think we are different than women - women start your own thread ok? guys tell your stories.

This is total horseshit. There are many gay me on the site who participate in the women's forum threads (and are welcome to). The last time I checked, we didn't get to pick and choose who responded to our posts. As far as gay men being different, why does it matter? When it comes down to it, it's a hole and a penis, and both are qualified to answer.

Which I'll do. I was with two men who were in the small to smallish side, and both of them were very open and willing to experiement sexually-- more than anyone else I've been with. Neither one of the were self-concious at all. The bonus of them being so open to anything was that we were never limited to what we used in bed so I didn't feel deprived of size. Dildos, hands, food, more weren't off limits. We could concentrate on other things aside from just cock and pussy. And, it was a lot easier to have anal sex with them than other partners because of their size, which was great.

Whoops, did reading that make you lose your erection?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was with two men who were in the small to smallish side, and both of them were very open and willing to experiement sexually-- more than anyone else I've been with.
And that brings me back to my main point: if the penis is the entire deciding factor, isn't that what dildos are for? They are the perfect size that you choose, go exactly where you want them when you want them there, and move at the perfect speed. A dildo does exactly what you want, and you don't even have to tell it to. Why bother with a cock, which is attached to a man, and your only (imperfect) interface is his brain?

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did have a chance encounter with a 1.5" dick... was perfecrly shaped, but a doll's penis.... I did not reject, because that would have just been rude... actually gave him a nice blow-job.

Could I have had an LTR with him? Never.

I have had a relationship with someone 4.5" long ... He was an amazing top and was constantly finding new ways to make me moan.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a total anal top, have no talent whatsoever for bottoming. It's not in my comfort zone. The man's size is completely irrelevant to me in that regard.

I love sucking cock, though. And although I'm up for any challenge presented, much prefer avg/small uncut dicks in my mouth. My online hook-up profiles actually specify this.

From a mental perspective, being able to dominate a bottom and control the situation is possible with any consenting submissive, but a small-hung submissive scores points for me, just as my larger penis does for him.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hellohottie: Gay men are different from women, but that doesn't mean we can't learn from one another. By closing your mind to the experiences of people different from yourself, you're choosing to swim in the shallow end.

In my case, the smallest-hung guy (I didn't measure him, but my thumb was bigger) I've ever been with turned out to also be the most inconsiderate and vain; it was an easy choice for me to reject him. I've never found a guy that I considered "too small". I learned long ago that when I find someone who can put up with my odd, irritating issues, not to look that gift horse in the basket.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohottie

This is total horseshit. There are many gay me on the site who participate in the women's forum threads (and are welcome to). The last time I checked, we didn't get to pick and choose who responded to our posts.

Couldn't agree more.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fail to see how a woman's opinion of her experience with a penis would be different from my opinion as a gay man. The women have just as much right to comment in this thread as I do.

As to the original question... The second* best sex I've ever had was with a man who was no bigger than my thumb. He was a lot of fun in bed. He made one off hand comment about the difference in size between our cocks, laughed really hard at it, then jumped right into lots of fun sex.

I've only seen one other man below the 5" mark and that was, I'm embarrassed to say, from a wank in a public restroom.

I've also seen only two men that hit around the 8" mark and neither was anything to write home about. In fact, one seemed to be a bit miffed that I was bigger.

Though I have not been "in bed" with a lot of men, I have seen quite of few dicks in my years and, other than the four I mentioned, all of them were in the normal range of 5 to 7 inches.

*The best is my Significant Other. No, really. He's incredibly good.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew of a guy in highschool they called him Needle dick the bug fucker. He had the prettiest girl in our school. So he must have done something right.:wink:

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never totally rejected a guy over a small penis, but to be honest I prefer average size, even if the guy's a bottom. But I've still had amazing sex with guys who were on the small side, and dated several of them. It's definitely not something I ask about early on, nor is it something I use when deciding who to have sex with or date.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never rejected anyone because of penis size; It' been mainly due to being:
1. Married
2. Mean
3. Stupid
4. undiagnosed Bi-polar syndrome

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never turned a good man down because of his dick size. The best sex I have had was with a guy who was on the smaller side maybe 5". Never measured but boy, the sex was just out of this world. He had a beautiful cock and perfect balls. Everything just fit perfectly. I liked the rest of him too - personality, mind, and heart.