Smallest ever> - gay guys only

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like almost all of the others here, I've had great experiences with men with relatively small dicks. (I have a particular thing for giant size athletes with small cocks.) I know this thread was an attempt to elicit some SPH stories, but I see no reason to go there. The sex is too good to turn down...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never turned anyone down because of size.
The smallest I've been with was my first bf who was almost 5 inches.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never rejected anyone due to size. In fact, I'm pretty average (maybe a little above average) and 3 of the guys I've been with have been smaller than me, and the other guy who was bigger wasn't bigger by a very big margin.

Smallest I'd say would be roughly 4.5x4 (by my own conservative measuring standards; I think most people would be more likely to call it 5 or 5.5 long)

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never.

In fact, I like a man with small penis.

I guess that I only would turn down a man if he had the same penis I have, it would be boring. Never happened.

exlinebacker46

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okkies then maybe i cant comment on this as ive never been with a man and can only tell you what im told by teh women i have been with lol,

but i do believe that us small guys spend more time and energy in pleasing the person we are with because we have i suppose a natural need to make sure we do satisfy because we know we do not have the size,

my partner always cums and sometimes multi but she usually cums way before we even get to penetration i think it is in the mind and if you are with someone who rocks your world out of the bedroom then in it is just as easy to do,

im not shy or bothered by my size and the women i have been with always seem to have a good time and have always come back for more.

im very tempted to post some pics of my little un now lol

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How many of you have been with a cute guy you rejected b/c he was too small? what were the details? was he just short or short and thin? How many inches exactly would you say and around? Big or small balls?

If he is cute? No never reject a cute guy. To be honest, especially for a LTR the face is way more important than anything else if you are just judging on looks alone. I'll rather pick a handome face than a pretty cock any day coz you see the face a lot more.

If they are not cute, I will probably not go there in the first place, let alone get to see their penis :p

This does sound vain, of course theres always room for people with amazing personalities too :D

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No i would never reject a guy just because hes too small. You know what they say "It's not about the size, it's how they use it".

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had sex with a micropenis guy.. it was in a 3-way but he was a lot of fun. There are many sexual things to do and size is not an issue with any of them.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I would never reject a guy because of his penis size--If I got into the situation where I saw his erect penis, obviously something about him was attractive. In my opinion, great sex has to do with chemistry and not always penis size.

Also for what is it worth, I believe men and women could answer this question...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have rejected guys with small cocks before...mostly thin cocks. I really get skeeved out by the pencil dicks for some reason. If I'm cruising, or trying to hook up, I try to get the guy to show me what he has before we go any further so that I don't feel obligated to go further with someone I'm just not into.

It's really a shallow thing, but I say you like what you like and no one really can dispute you on that.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was once with a Thai (ahem) "masseur" in bangkok, he gave me a great massage.......when he dropped his towel for "further festivities", I was greeted by a 2 inch erection......when he saw my whopper he just smiled and "went to work"......luckily it wass all about me!

tonyboy1217

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually prefer a smaller penis on my partner. I prefer to top so size would not matter there, however, I will bottom from time to time, and a smaller penis is much more comfortable. The only partner I was actually "in love" with was pretty small.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would never reject someone due to his dick size.
But I was going out with this little cutie and we were really enjoying our dates. He said he wanted to take his time before sleeping with me, which I respected. One night we went out and had way too much to drink. He got so frisky and I kissed and licked him from head to toe. When I went down on him, his hard dick was about 3 inches and thin. I gave him head , but it was difficult to get into my usual rhythm. I gave him pleasure but when he saw the size of my big dick, he quickly rolled over and "fell aslep". Later that night I woke up and he was crying. I asked what was wrong. And he responded that he would never satisfy me or anyone. I felt bad, but since he didn't even try to reciprocate, we did not continue dating.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never! A penis is only a part of a person.

Height, hair color or the lack of hair, penis size and ball size are never in the equation. Some of the best sex I have ever had was with a 104 lb, 4'10" tall, bald, but hairy guy, with an erect dick of about 3" in length and maybe 3" in girth. He had tiny, high riding balls, in a tight and hairy ball sack.

He knew how to make love and to make the person he was with feel like a King and the most important person on earth. This happened during the time that I was separated from my wife and was lonely and unhappy. He had been a friend since childhood and he came to my rescue. I will forever be grateful to him for helping me to understand that life could be better and that it would be if I just let it. We are still good friends, and when I see him (yes, and his wife) about every 2 years, I remember and wish I could relive that time we had together. But, I know it never will happen.