Smallest guy on the site

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would anyone care who is the smallest/bigest/most average.
I sorta thought we got beyond this stuff long before we hit 18 the age required for being here!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I think I might have the smallest. In fact, it's so small that it's practically nonexistent.

Wait...let me check again...

Yup, nothing there. Oh well.:gives2:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in college we used to have door prize contests at our parties. They were usually cute (first five girls in a hat get a free plastic cup), but they were often sexual (first blond bush gets fifty bucks).

One time we had a "shortest penis" contest. The prize was twenty bucks. Low and behold, no one wanted to enter. Toward the end of the night, a guy came up to me and my roommate and asked who won. When we told him no one had entered, he pulled down his pants, showed us was was probably a six inch flaccid and said "Then I guess I am the shortest. Where's my money?" We paid him on the spot.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
rope9839 said:
One time we had a "shortest penis" contest. The prize was twenty bucks. Low and behold, no one wanted to enter. Toward the end of the night, a guy came up to me and my roommate and asked who won. When we told him no one had entered, he pulled down his pants, showed us was was probably a six inch flaccid and said "Then I guess I am the shortest. Where's my money?" We paid him on the spot.

smart one :biggrin1: