Smallest Penis in the World

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot imagine how horrible and confidence-destroying it would be to have a tiny penis. I just truly can't imagine (and pray I never have to!)

I was dating a chick, Angie, about a decade ago. Party girl. She was 5-6 years older than I and after we'd had sex of course the topic turned to dick size.

Angie said she was at a party with her friend once and they saw two very attractive identical twins and decided that they wanted to hook up with the twins. Well the twins had a reputation for being very charming and handsome but not for being "ladies men" if you know what I mean.

So Angie and her friend hooked up with the guys at the party, and Angie quickly found out that the twin she was with had a tiny shlong. Afterward the girls wound up in the bathroom of this party house and Angie was wondering if the other twin had a tiny shlong too, so she said to her friend, "Umm.. I kind of wanted to ask you something..." and her friend, understanding what Angie was getting at, made a fist with her pinky finger sticking out. Then they both burst into laughter.

I mean we all have things about ourselves that we HATE. I'd like to be taller, more muscular and have a better tan. But I can't imagine what it would be like to hate your own shlong. :(

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Small penises can be deceiving. Some guys have a retractable penis. Their penis may be average erect, but retracts back into the body when soft and if it is cold may completely disappear into the body. Most guys like this have nice size balls that also are up and close to the body rather than hangers. This is a little different than just being a grower, though guys with retractable penises definitely are growers.

Some of those pictures that people have presented are guys with retractable penises. Only way to know is to actually see the penis erect.

My flaccid size is extremely variable. The gain of 35 or so lbs makes a difference. Also just a slight thinking of sex with make it bigger but still completely soft.

Measurection.com has all the pics of small penises a person could want to see.

There is a web site in French that shows guys with the various sizes of penises. The cutest guys as far as the rest of the body are in the section with small penises. The body types did vary some with the change in penis size. That caught my attention quick.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Small penises can be deceiving. Some guys have a retractable penis. Their penis may be average erect, but retracts back into the body when soft and if it is cold may completely disappear into the body. Most guys like this have nice size balls that also are up and close to the body rather than hangers. This is a little different than just being a grower, though guys with retractable penises definitely are growers.

Some of those pictures that people have presented are guys with retractable penises. Only way to know is to actually see the penis erect.
Exactly! I have encountered a number of growers and therefore do not get all sad and sobbing when the man undresses and shows nearly nothing. Aside from that, even the smaller ones can offer all sorts of pleasure and often times the man is skilled at making me feel excedingly good in ways not involving his penis.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cutest guys as far as the rest of the body are in the section with small penises. The body types did vary some with the change in penis size. That caught my attention quick.

Please elaborate on this..

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good argument to watch your weight. Belly fat tends to gobble up the inches pretty quickly!

Definitely. I was fat as a teen and always thought I had a very normal dick. When I was 18-19 the pounds flew off me as I started taking better care of myself, and I couldn't believe what losing 50lbs and improving circulation could do. Half my dick never saw the light of day before that, haha.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally Posted by Freddie53

The cutest guys as far as the rest of the body are in the section with small penises. The body types did vary some with the change in penis size. That caught my attention quick.

Please elaborate on this..

http://membres.lycos.fr/tallies/

This web site will take you to the French site tallies 1 are the smallest dicks and tallies 2 is a bit larger and so on. Most of it is in French. I figured out how to navigate through it in a language I don't understand.

As far as which guys are the cutest or most handsome, that is in the eye of the beholder.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you think there are some countries where guys have bigger / smaller dicks than guys from other countries ?

littleuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think so Matt. There are examples of small and big guys all over. Some of you are blessed with big cocks, some of us are not. Just a matter of enjoying whatever you have and not being ashamed of it. Glad you seem so open to all.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally Posted by Freddie53
[url]http://membres.lycos.fr/tallies/

This web site will take you to the French site tallies 1 are the smallest dicks and tallies 2 is a bit larger and so on. Most of it is in French. I figured out how to navigate through it in a language I don't understand.
Is the page still there? I couldn't find it.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think so Matt. There are examples of small and big guys all over. Some of you are blessed with big cocks, some of us are not. Just a matter of enjoying whatever you have and not being ashamed of it. Glad you seem so open to all.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that European and African men generally have the largest dicks, followed by American and Australian, and Asian men generally have the smallest. No idea if this is true though.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, if you're going to make statistical statements like this PLEASE have your sources available.

"I'm sure I've read somewhere..." is hardly helpful.

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm almost 8" when super-hard, but my dick can be way tiny sometimes... Like after a workout, it actually shrinks down to where it's like I'm tiny AND circumsized... Which makes me kinda self conscious when I'm walking to the shower. The curse of being a grower, not a shower...