Smallest Penis in the World

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a micropenis i do believe. i've never thought what it'd be like to be that size. i know that girls can work with almost anything (providing the guy is nice enough in other ways - caring, sweet, good with tongue), but that is literally nothing to work with!

The word itself is hilarious,but I now remember seeing two of these in my life. The second was on a pretty young Puerto Rican boy, and his brother had a bigger-than-average cock. I thought it was sad, and the poor kid was stuck in the gay world of New York. He was good-looking too, but things weren't working out for him, and he was stoned all the time.

tench77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i have a very small penis and have pics of it to. not sure if its the smallest in the world but i think it'd be pretty close

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Do you think there are some countries where guys have bigger / smaller dicks than guys from other countries ?

Yes Matt, I do think it. But having thought it and researched to almost diagnosable lengths [pardon my pun] it seems I think for naught. I do, nonetheless, entertain certain lusty thoughts about men in your country which I refuse to abandon.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
its called the large penis support group, what in those four words dont you understand? lol

Depends where you put the comma.

Large, penis support group = large group of supporters of penises.
Large Penis, support group = group of people who support LARGE PENISES